Count to 50 before a staff member

It was only like 2 weeks ago, but I remember someone saying the high score was in the 200s or something crazy high like that

51. We did it. Mission accomplished, record will be for another time but definitely something worth going for.

Also check out thew new RP that was posted up, I'm interested in joining that one too

That's the one. Reading through the majority of it now, looks good to me and I like that level of detail. Thoughts?

56 Finished most but did not commit to memory all of it, I got a good feel for the history and races but I'm holding off on understanding the NPC nations.

It's pretty neat that there's a map - but it leads me to the question of what map projection it is, like, are things on the map the correct relative sizes and positions? Since it is 2x the size of Earth, that feels immense.

58 Quite large for sure, the premise is nation building and expanding whatever story you want inside of the map. Might be good but curious as to how people will meet up/RP together

I did some very rough calculations based on the information in the thread, and by my very very approximate analysis of the map (which admittedly didn't take into account projection on a plane so I had to make a lot of these approximations), "Eradon" on the map is about half the size of all of Asia, or almost exactly the size of all of North America (ie Canada, US, Mexico, Greenland and more). So I'm interested in how interactions between players will go.

Good work with the math approximation q.q I was the student in class that did well in math, got placed in the advanced courses for it, but hated every moment there so I refused any math courses out of general education requirements. That's my main concern, if we were a band of players traveling through the world and experiencing the different races and nations governed there - More than happy to do that. That sounds great.

I thought I was good at maths until I met people who were actually good at maths. Then I realised I'm so-so at maths. There's a lot of lore in that thread that I'm struggling to keep connected in my mind and I don't know how relevant it would be or whether I should try and commit bits and pieces to memory or not.

Getting the background in the history section just lets me know what to expect, the races gave me ideas and opportunities, and I'll read up more on the nations depending on the party context.

I kind of want to see how at least one other person sets up their character/nation/group before I even attempt to brainstorm ideas.

64 That's fair, depending on the response I get I'll make a mock character up. Need to talk to him before I do though.

Eh, all good. We got to 50. The way I see it is the score will be kept at "How many times have they got to 50?" Other than "How far did they get" - We win just by hitting 50, and will continue to win with every increment of 50 like a little celebration. So 100 is next in my mind

Back