Count to 50 before a staff member

Original: I’m going to put this sentence in through google translate, so cya on the other side

Translation after like 20 languages: Send this message via Google Translate

A MORE LOT 50

Original: look it up

Translation 1:
Issue 15: Burger King Leg Salad. The last thing I did with Burger King was a mushroom on a human foot. But you can get it in the end. 4 Chaner secretly sent a picture to the site and placed it in a plastic salad box. "This is the green salad I'm eating at Burger King." Of course he was wearing shoes.
But worse
The message was posted at 11:38 a.m. on July 16, and 20 minutes later, an unwanted Burger King warned that he was a bad worker. At least I believe he's a bad guy. At the time of the incident, BK staff did not remove AKIF data from the uploaded photos. This shows that the perpetrator was located in Mayfield Heights, Ohio. It was 11 hours and 47 minutes. Three minutes later, at 11:50 a.m., Burger King wished unemployment happiness in the industry. Five minutes later, four people came to another information room. Three minutes later, at 11:58 a.m., a "Tell us" link was posted on the BK online forum. Attached is a photo of the application, which is called Exhibition A. Associated with Cleveland Scene Magazine BK. When I asked the breakfast manager, he said, "Oh, I know who he is. He's fired." Solved the mystery with 4chan. Now everyone can eat fast without peace.

i couldn’t stop laughing

Translation 2:
G1H1 :: Burger King League Hull. The last thing I did with the hamburger was the mushrooms on my feet. But you can go to the end. Secretly, China put a belt page on a picture page and put it in a plastic salad bag. "This is the green salad I ate at Burger King." She really wears shoes.
Worst of all
At 11:11 a.m. on July 1, it was reported at 3:11 p.m., and 20 minutes later, the King of Unnecessary Hamburg Bread warned that he was a poor employee. At least I didn't go down without explaining myself first. At the time of the incident, BK staff had not deleted AKIF data from the uploaded images. The incident indicates that the perpetrator was in Mayfield, Ohio. 11:47 Three minutes later, at 11,500, Burger King is looking for happiness in the industry. Five minutes later, four more people entered the newspaper. Three minutes later, at 11:58 a.m., a “Let’s Tell Us” link was posted on BK’s online forum. This attachment is a picture of a program related to BK magazine Cleveland Vision in the leaked title. When I asked the manager, she said, "Yeah, I know who she is. She ran." This mystery was solved by 4chan. Now people can be quiet.

NOW PEOPLE CAN BE QUIET

58 last one

G1H1 :: Class King League Hall The last thing I do with Hamburg is my leg fungus, but you can go all the way in the background, put a belt on the Chinese photo sheet and put it in a plastic wrap. The green salad I ate at this Bargad King really makes shoes
Worst of all
July 1 23:11 15:11 Twenty minutes later the King of the Hamburg Bread Association warned that he was a poor worker. At least during the incident I did not go down without disclosing myself, BK personnel did not delete the AKIF files from the uploaded photo. The accident occurred in Ohio, Ohio 11:47 Three minutes later, at 1100, Bareilly sought happiness for the industry in about five minutes, four more entered the newspaper. Three minutes later, the "tell us" link was sent at 11:58. When I asked the manager about the logo, BK is a picture of an event related to Cleveland Vision magazine, yes he knows who he is. "This is a hidden 4-channel solution. Now you can be quiet."

Back