CYOA: Haunted House

link8304

Who?
But Link! Halloween's over!
I know, I know, but I wanted to try and create a forum game, so I decided, why not a CYOA? (That stands for Choose Your Own Adventure, by the way)

So, I'll post a starter paragraph, and present 3-5 choices. The next person picks one, then writes a paragraph based on it, and gives 3-5 choices for the next person.

This is haunted house themed, so let's get started!

You wake up in a muddy field. It is a monsoon around you, and you can feel the wet rain sliding down your face. The only sight of interest is a large mansion, surrounded by trees. You are genre-savvy enough to know that it would be a bad idea to go in, but what choice do you have? What should you do?

A.) Head inside the Mansion.
B.) Stay where you are
C.) Run into the woods seeking shelter
D.) Other

I love games like this~

A) Head inside the mansion
You know it could be a very sketchy idea, but what else can you do? The rain is way too wild for you to try making sense of your surroundings, and you'd much rather spend this time in some sort of shelter. You head inside the mansion, and find it empty despite the fact that there are signs of people living here. You're warming yourself up by the fire when you hear a noise coming from another room. Do you:

A) Keep warming yourself up and wait for them to come to you
B) Go to the room where the noise is coming from
C) Decide to leave and find shelter somewhere else
D) Other​

B) Go to the room where the noise is coming from

Fuck it, probably just the wind haveing knocked open a loose window. Ghosts are kids storys for 4 year olds. You go to the room, determined to close and seal it, keep the draft and rain out. Opening the door, you find a old, dusty room, lots of furniture, all covered vith blankets, nothing out of the ordinery. But... the window IS closed. Hmmm...

A) You just shrug; "I must have imagined it", and go back to the lobby.
B) You look around the room, searching, determined to find the sorce of the noise.
C) You get scared; "Oh fuck, ghosts!", and sidle-up to a wall, in a panic attack.
D) Other.

A wide grin spreads over your libs as you look around wildly. After looking under dusty rags and boxes, you finally find a small door. The noise had gotten louder, and you decided to put your ear to the wooden door. Bang. Bang. It continued, and you knew the source of the noise came from behind the sealed door.

A) Go back to the lobby and ignore it
B) You open the door, curious as to what is inside it
C) You get scared if there are ghosts or something like spiders, so you panic and run.
D) Other

Back