Danganronpa Normal-Life (SPOILER WARNING)

"What? I didn't know Hope's Peak had a mascot!"

Leon was clearly mocking the bear, completely unaware of his actual role here. He was just as confused as everyone else with what was going on, but chose not to focus on that until somebody explained it to him.

"I am not a mascot." Monokuma said in a chilling tone. "I said I am Monokuma!" He paused for a second. "You are so clueless. Did you not read the pamphlet I gave you?"
"W-what do you m-mean?" Toko spoke up.
"The pamphlet! On the desk!" Monokuma threw his arms in the air. "Im gonna have to explain aren't I-" he mumbled. "You are staying in this school till the day. you. die."

Last edited:
"Ahaha, look! He does jokes too! This'll be an orientation ceremony I'll never forget!" Yasuhiro let out a hearty laugh. He seemed to be enjoying himself for a bit but then he asked Monokuma the one question that would inevitably shatter his reality. "Alright Monokuma, so where's the principal?"

"W-wait! Are we really trapped here f-f-forever?" mumbled Chihiro, with eyes slightly oozing out tears. The paranoia was settling in, and it just occurred to the Ultimate Programmer that this orientation ceremony was far to surreal to even be a joke. But then, what was it? Could it be the truth? Could they really have been imprisoned there forever? Was this even Hope's Peak Academy anymore, or have the class been completely abducted?

"Because I can." Monokuma joked.
"This is cruel." Kyoko said in a clear voice. It was the first sentence she'd said since they got here.
"Yeah! You cant expect us to stay in here!" Junko shouted.
"I agree, what's to say we smash a window and jump out?" Celeste added.
"Not possible! Puhu, all the windows are bolted with metal plates!" Monokuma folded his arms.

"What do you want from us?" Makoto couldn't believe that they were being imprisoned in this building for no reason at all, though his question could hardly be heard over Hifumi's panicked squealing. The situation was a chaotic mix of strange and threatening, and some students were handling it worse than others.

"Go watch a soap opera then. Leave us out of it!" Leon was getting pretty ticked off. Whether this was a joke or not, the bear's insistence that they be kept here forever was clear, and it was getting on the guy's nerves.

Kiyotaka's face had gone pale when he realised that this had been taken too far to be a joke anymore. Monokuma was serious, despite his whimsical tone. He was dead serious. They were really stuck there forever. He was speechless.

"Okay bye now!" Monokuma waved goodbye before jumping off the podium.
"Wait! I still have questions!" Junko shouted after him but he was already gone.

Makoto chimed in with nothing but confusion written on his face. "Okay so, now what?"

"What else? If the bear isn't bothering us anymore I think we should look for a way out of this dump. I'm not gonna take being imprisoned like this." Leon exclaimed, before heading towards the nearest classroom to try and remove the metal plates barring the windows. He was... unsuccessful.

"Thats not going to work," Kyoko huffed. "they're sealed tight,"
"I say we go explore, maybe this place is nice?" Junko suggested un-helpfully.

Back