ODSTDRAGON

ODSTDRAGON
WARNING EXTREME CONTENT WARNING. Rp will focus on the More extreme and dark side of human actions. Not for the faint of heart.
Murder , stalking , possible gore, other expicit content , possibility of torture and sexual actions are and or can be part of this.
Subject matter is messed up and ment to be unsettling.
The saber is to feel real, and be realistic however a super hero/Villian twist could be fun but I digress, Content is Mature and brutal in Nature. While I’ve left out all the horrible parts from this description and some of the possible actions may not end up in the rp I feel the need to warn you.

I’ve you’ve seen the Anime Miria Niky aka Future diary. Aka that anime with the pike haired girl that inspires the yandere Image ,
Creepy pastas, The dark Web, Scp
And other dark and adult movies games stories andbooks it’s meant to be a lot like those.
Disclaimer over

Heyo it’s me again. But today I’m looking for something specific.
I’ve got a general starting point but whew it goes down Ed’s in who’s interested and your character’s actions.

So I propose a straight romance but with a very dark twist. Forced relation ships! Well it depends.
I’m looking for s straight relation ship. But I’m down for anything literate and messed up.

So basically a contract killer is hired to kill a seemingly normal person. However they actually notice and start to stalk their killer, eventually ambushing them as they enter their home with a very dangerous obsession they mistake for love.

I could go further but this depeneds on the roles we take character personalities
Etc. can change the plot line.

In my head I saw the killer as a tall masked woman, who uses her unmasked and average body build to hide her true nature to learn about targets or trick them.
And that muse B was a mentally unstable unfit male who is unable to find live in his life leading to a stalking problem.

There are other ways his can go feel free to change the pitch or the roles I’m looking for at least a paragraph and expect it to play like a dangerous game of cat and mouse.

Last edited:
Back