Dark topics chat

a lot of people think it to be, I dunno about it though, doesn't really fir the creepypasta theme to me, ya know?

I mean it kind of does. Emphasis on kind of. Yeah, not really, but it is very similar to creepypastas. Depends on what you're reading in the SCP Foundation. There are some things in there that definitely fit the creepypasta bill, while others go for different approaches and styles. It all depends, really.

Besides, I think that creepypastas are more like ARGs, than anything.

Oh, yeah, I love the SCP Foundation. It's one of my favorite things, honestly. Hell, I'm writing currently in the process of writing an SCP. I just love the genre. It has a cool aesthetic to it that just makes it so appealing.

Nah, I always knew that it wasn't real. At least, to some extent. Despite that, some of it did give me nightmares when I was younger. Absolutely terrifying some of that stuff was, and I loved it.

lol, yeah, I tried to avoid stuff like that when I was younger, didn't help all my friend were into that kinda stuff, I was a wimp of a kid tbh tho

Oh, trust me, I was a bit of a wimp as a kid, too. But I still enjoyed that stuff immensely. Despite it scaring the crap out of me, I loved it for precisely that reason. I was a wimp, but I was also a bit of an adrenaline junkie, and maybe a bit of a masochist for inflicting that stuff on me even though I knew full well that I'd be terrified out of my mind.

I probably would have been that friend honestly. Plus, the SCP Foundation is probably where I got my desire to write stories and RP from. That's probably really where I wanted to start doing stuff like this.

lol yeah, I was more of the child to annoy you with things that scared me, Then IT came out and now I love scary things,

I was obsessed with SCP when I was younger

I was obsessed with the SCP stuff when I was younger, and I still am. It just really appeals to me. The sciency and secretive tone of the entire thing, combined with the "science gone wrong" psychological horror type stuff, it's exactly what I love.

lol yeah, I was more of the child to annoy you with things that scared me, Then IT came out and now I love scary things,

My favorite horror/thriller movie has either got to be Scream, American Psycho, Alien, or Predator. Those ones are definitely some of my top ones.

oh I love scream, and predator, though my favorite horror movie has to be the amnivil horror, what's one horror movie that still scares you to this day?

To this day, huh? Hmm...

Well, it isn't a horror movie, but a movie that still scares me to this day is WarGames. It kind of freaks me out a bit because of how real it is. At any moment, there could be a nuclear war, and we could be wiped out. That's why that freaks me out.

oh, yeah, I don't think I have seen that, me with being terrified of Jigsaw over here... and Annabell, man,

To be fair, being terrified of Jigsaw is a good one to be afraid of. That's a good one to be afraid of.

My favorite horror villain has got to be either Jigsaw or Ghostface

I had a thing for ghost face for a while, though I have to give points to Jigsaw for being the way he is, to be fair, he rlly didn't k/ill those people, they did it to themselves, that's why I',m scared of him...

In a sense, he did kill them, though. He made them kill themselves by toying with their minds, and by deceiving them. He still killed them, but not as directly as other killers.

but in a sense, he did save that one girl, as she said in the first movie, she was a junkie, and he made her see that there was more to life than drugs, so, in a way, he does kill, but also help, in his own twisted way, I just know, imma be grateful for the life that way I don't end up ina room like that...ever

Yeah. Jigsaw isn't a villain, per say. He's twisted and definitely horrible, but he does have some redeeming qualities. He wants to help people, even though the way he helps them is incredibly twisted and bad. He truly wants to help people, but the way he goes about helping is wrong. Jigsaw is more of a anti-hero than anything.

Back