Non-Canon Days Gone By

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor Jesus

Earl of Phantomhive

latest

Two guardsman stood utop a ledge, rifles in hand. As they stated onward into the snowy horizon, one stepped forward and rested his elbow on the nearby railing, his head following suit as it lazily dropped into his palm.

“Why the fuck do we have to sit out here on guard duty?” The one against the railing asked as he lazily swung his rifle back and forth over the edge.

“I dunno man, but you’d better quit complainin’ like that. The boss might hear ya.” The other one said, remaining upright with his rifle placed in both hands as a true soldier’s should be.

“Pffft... please. Like he’s gonna do anything. He’s too busy worrying about his little deal he’s got goin’ with that merc to care about a goddamn thing we say.” He mused before tossing his rifle up in the air and attempting to catch it with the same hand. However, his attempts proved futile, with said rifle soon falling onto the snowy ground below.

“...shit.” He said as he pushed himself upwards with a groan. “Yo, Bobby. Cover for me while I go get my rifle.” He said, though no response was elicted from his comrade. “Bobby? What the fuck did I tell you about takin’ a leak while on the job?” He asked as he began to look around a bit, though he couldn’t find his partner anywhere.

“Seriously Bobby, cut that crap out!” He shouted as he made his way into the interior of the base, the soldier tugging out his pistol as he slowly stepped into the room.

Drip.

“What the...?”

Drip Drip

There it was again.

The soldier shakily took a few steps forward, unable to think straight until he stepped in what felt some sort of puddle. As he looked down to examine it, all he found was a pull of blood beneath him, with a single drop continuing to drop from the ceiling.

Naturally, the unnamed guardsman looked up to find the source of the blood, only to find his partner strung up by his legs and his entire visor completely shattered, a mess of blood leaking out of it.

CE4g2Db.png

“HOLY SHI—“

SNAP!!!

Before the guard even fully had time to process what was going on, his neck was suddenly snapped almost effortlessly by what seemed to be an invisible force. However, said force soon revealed himself to the naked eye and stared directly into the cameras that were staring at him.

8c62d7469b65030c981e3a873b1b4cc8.gif

It was Locus.

The former mercenary tugged out his pistol soon after and shot each of the cameras in an almost rythmatic pattern, leaving the room to head deeper into the base and find his target.

Well, one of them, at least.

END OF CHAPTER 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back