Interest Check [Deathnote][Twilight Zone][Mafia] GraveTown (Apps Open)

Gister

View attachment 11809

[The What?] Rp Premise: The only gas refueling station at GraveTown, is the only stop away from the city of dreams. Mysterious, no matter the circumstances to prevent gas refilling, it so happens along the one way road to the city. In the middle of this nowhere’s no man’s land, most people say, “those who take that stop, never return whole…”, others say, “…a single stop, a seat of mystic mystery.” For the bus always departs at day, and arrives at day, always short of its original attendants. “For what goes on in GraveTown, stays in GraveTown.”

[The Who?] Plot: (Players) Each individual passenger has aspirations as for why they want to go to the city of dreams, each has a motive that drives them to seek out the bus travel route infamously known. Yet, they embark upon the fate for a chance at their dreams. “Power? Wealth? Fame? Peace? All is possible, in the city of dreams! Come aboard! Tickets please!” Said the bus driver.

[The When & How?] Rp Rules:
↳ Starting with at least 5 Players (max 7). Episode Thread is posted Once Applicable entry is fulfilled, with premise of bus stop to initiate the Rp game.

Player’s Given Role: The Reaper’s Servitude(1), Victims/Passengers(2), Spiritual Witness(1), Detective(1).

• The Reaper’s Servitude: Has the ability to nominate one Player to the reaper each Night Hour, to die (if no description is provided to Narrator, they simply die of a quick heart stroke.)

• Spiritual Witness: Can perform their own rituals to their own divinity to save one other Player (besides themselves) each Night Hour.

• Detective: Player can select to Investigate one Player each Night Hour, to learn of their Role (via through technological means or other, Narrator will clarify uncover details to said player).

• Victims/passengers : Basically do not do anything during the Night Hours but, wait to see if they get killed. They participate with all players in group meetings during Last Min Phase to vote on the “lynching of the Evil.”

RP IN-GAME PHASES
(First Phase) 3 days
Mid-Hour: All roles can discuss among themselves to determine whether they know who’s who?

(Second Phase) 2 days
Lynch of Evil: All Roles cast their votes publicly to exile a Player the better good.

(Third Phase) 2 days
Night Hour: Special Roles with abilities can directly PM Narrator to confirm their decisions.

“Then here comes the fun part. Now everyone in town can debate (in character) about who they think the reaper is and who they should exile. The victim who is dead cannot speak or give an opinion.” narrator says as he drinks coffee in the bus.

“ The town is allowed to exile one person each round. If they make the right decision based on vote or consensus, then the narrator should tell everyone that they were right and the reaper was exiled.” Narrator speaks softly, as he walks out of the bus to stretch his legs.

“If not, then play another round using the same steps above. If the witness or detective is dead the Narrator will inform everyone of that. Play goes on until the Reaper is exiled, or Reaper wins because they are one of the only 2 people left in the town.” Says as he goes back into the bus.

[The Why?] “I wanted to try something new, so I had an epiphany! Akin to a forum game & roleplay; so I guess, moreover I don’t think anyone has ever made a one-shot series of episodes as a Rp forum game?... I have also never run a series as a Rp director in all my years as a roleplayer, this will definitely help me learn more. Without further ado, please join me on this fun journey.”

Apply Template:

Character’s Name: (self-explanatory)
Occupation/ Job: (It can help, via Narrator’s NPC)
Backstory: (character’s background)
Depiction: (add image non-anime or description)
How often/ Active will you be replying?
OOC: “Why did you want to play?” (Optional)
Choose a number, 1-5.

Last edited:
Character's Name: Gwendolyn Michelle Wilson
Occupation/Job: None at the moment
Backstory: She is an orphan after her birth mom gave her up due to unknown reasons. She doesn't even remember her birth mom's name or anything she did since she is only 6 years old.
Description: Gwen has average height, body build, muscle tone, nose, & Perfect white teeth. Her everyday wear is a white blouse, a pink knee-length dress, white pantyhose, and black platform Mary Jane shoes with a golden buckle on each shoe.
How Often will you be replying: Everyday unless other things come up.
OOC: I just want to get back into role-playing for a while.
Choose a Number 1-5: 1.

Character's Name: Gwendolyn Michelle Wilson
Occupation/Job: None at the moment
Backstory: She is an orphan after her birth mom gave her up due to unknown reasons. She doesn't even remember her birth mom's name or anything she did since she is only 6 years old.
Description: Gwen has average height, body build, muscle tone, nose, & Perfect white teeth. Her everyday wear is a white blouse, a pink knee-length dress, white pantyhose, and black platform Mary Jane shoes with a golden buckle on each shoe.
How Often will you be replying: Everyday unless other things come up.
OOC: I just want to get back into role-playing for a while.
Choose a Number 1-5: 1.
Accepted! Ty! Sorry for the late response, it felt like I wouldn’t get anyone to join. Glad to have you.

My apologies for asking. If you want we could do a private roleplay with my character being adopted and stuff.

Back