Adenovirus 423 Derelict Buildings

Despite the small size of the hole, Hero easily slithered through it after dropping her bag. When she settled, she was beset by a wracking cough. Doubled over and holding her gloved fist to her masked face, she struggled to form a sentence.

"I'm... HACK... Hero. Tea... would be lovely."

Kyle nodded and poured the figure some tea. Than scrapped out the last of the rice and spiced meats. Reaching into his pack he came out with more chop sticks. Passing them over he offered a warm smile.

At the sound of the cough Kyle reached into his bag once again. Comming out with a steroid inhaler. He tossed this under hand to the figure. "I work with a lot of fumes. And by the sounds of it you may need this more than i. If your looking for a warm place to lay your head my shop is open. As long as you do a little work in exchange. " With that Kyle leaned back with his tea and took a sip. His eyes never leaving the masked figure. Trying to figure out how they had snuck up on him.

Addie was still contemplating on what she was to do. Should she follow someone she'd just met and take his offer? Adelaide wasn't too sure. Her father hadn't really given her much direction before she'd died. He had mentioned being from the East at one point, but never told her she should go back. He had been all about finding the key. Addie thought he'd gone crazy in his final days.

When someone else suddenly made themselves known, her heart rate went up a notch. Everyone suddenly seemed to be on guard, even after the person seemed to want to trade and was happy with the offer of food. They made their way to the campfire they'd made and she made sure that she took a step back, just to keep her distance.

"I'm still thinking if I'll join or not... thank you for the food." It was only then that she finally took a seat to eat. It didn't stop the uneasy feeling though.

Hero approached the fire, adjusting her goggles so they fit more snugly over her eyes. She stood--somewhat imposing by nature, but with relaxed body language--next to Kyle.

"Hsh hsh hsh hsh hsh," she chuckles, pocketing the inhaler. "I don't need a place to stay. Just want to know if you buy weapons as well as sell them."

She opened her satchel, revealing an assortment of pistols and knives of various qualities.

Kyle took a sip of his tea. Looking into the pack he nodded. "I can say I do buy weapons. However, I do not have any of my trade goods with me." Kyle said as he cleaned his rice pot. scrubbing it out with snow. He flashed his warm smile again as he moved putting another pot of tea.

Kyle shifted "But if you want to get rid of some of them. I can give you some rice, clean water, and tea." Kyle said as he pulled the goods out of his pack. "But I have more back at my shop," Kyle said as he brought his cup back to his lips.

"Tea and rice, please."

Hero folded up her legs and sank to the ground next to the fire, basking in the warmth it provided.

Adelaide sat quietly eating the food but the constant worry and panic of how she was around 3 other people was starting to get to her. She couldn't be around people. You never knew their motives or their side. All of them were armed, she was not. This meant that she had to remove herself from the situation while she still could and without her panicking reaching alarming levels around the people that were involved.

She quickly finished the food.

"Thank you for the food, but I really must be going now. Thank you for your hospitality though, and should I change my mind and want to take you up on the offer at your workshop, I'll drop by."

With that, Adelaide picked up her bag and put it on before starting to leave the room hoping no one would actively stop her.

Kyle nodded and fished out the three pounds of rice he had in his bag. Reaching into the pack again he came out with a pouch of tea.

Than with a skilled eye he picked out a few guns and knives. Finding a sub nose revolver. He loaded it with the few shells he offered it to the girl. "Young miss you can have this one. It's dangerous out there. " with that Kyle put the rice and tea in the sack with the remaining weapons. Turning to the neweat guest he said "this is all i can take. Anymore and i wouldbe ripping you off. If you want more i can do a bulk trade at my shop."

Addie was surprised when the man known as Kyle gave her a weapon. That was the last thing she expected when meeting someone who bar to knew her. She wasn't armed and for all he kne, she could have turned the weapon on them all and fired - if she was experienced in using a gun. But she wasn't. They didn't know that though.

"Thank you." She nodded, taking the weapon.

With that, she left the building exactly the way she had come, only stopping to check the street she went back onto, making sure there was no danger first.

Meanwhile, Selene had sat down again, not talking to the newcomer who offered weapons to trade or whatever bullshit..
"I'll follow you to your shop after this, Kyle, if... that is ok?. " she said, sighing softly.

Kayle smiled adjusting his sword. "We can all go there together " Kyle said as he downed his tea and kicked dirt and snow on the fire.

Selene nodded " I guess so... let's get going? " she said, standing up and stretching a little.
It was being a... good day so far, she crossed her fingers so that her luck wouldn't change just yet.

Back