DnD Characters and Stories

Taki

Taki
In real life I have a band of my friends and I playing DnD. I was wondering if basing characters and stories from sessions I've done in real life is and 'ok' thing to do here?
For example, would it be non-advised to base a roleplay off of a campaign I have completed in DnD? (which I probably know the outcome of).
Or, using an already built and planned out character from a previous DnD session, in a new roleplay?

If you have any tips or helpful advice on how I can correlate some of my DnD ideas into my new roleplaying life here, that would be much appreciated!

:)

In real life I have a band of my friends and I playing DnD. I was wondering if basing characters and stories from sessions I've done in real life is and 'ok' thing to do here?
For example, would it be non-advised to base a roleplay off of a campaign I have completed in DnD? (which I probably know the outcome of).
Or, using an already built and planned out character from a previous DnD session, in a new roleplay?

If you have any tips or helpful advice on how I can correlate some of my DnD ideas into my new roleplaying life here, that would be much appreciated!

:)
Mmmyes. I think it should be ok. Though I guess it depends on at what level of strength characters are allowed to start at in the rp at hand and how strong your character is compared to that.
And doing a rp that is based off your campaign that is over? Again, absolutely fine. Don't see a reason why it is not acceptable.
But yeah. I think it is allowed to do so, but I suggest in adjusting your character's strengths to be roughly around the accepted level in the rp that you want to be in with your DnD character.

... Your message reminded me of my drow warlock that was changed by the GM and other players against my own wishes.

Ah, right. So there would have to be some alterations to my DnD characters regarding levels/stats and such?
Yeeeeeeees! That gives me so many opportunities now.. Thank you very, very, very much for you assistance :)

Oh, poor drow warlock..... How badly did they change your character?

Ah, right. So there would have to be some alterations to my DnD characters regarding levels/stats and such?
Yeeeeeeees! That gives me so many opportunities now.. Thank you very, very, very much for you assistance :)

Oh, poor drow warlock..... How badly did they change your character?
You're welcome! Hope to see you in some upcoming rps! I wait eagerly to see what these dnd characters of yours will be.

Well. So badly that I am unsure if it's acceptable to mention it in the public.
EDIT: AKA castration, rape(You can guess which hole we are talking about here...), STDs and the like.

Last edited:
I think we'll be Rping soon! I'm making a new character as we speak/type :)

Oh my gosh! That really isn't good..... I'm so sorry to hear/see that.

Back