• Are you a friendly people person with a good balance of initiative and confidence? We're currently looking to grow our staff team and are looking for both forum moderators and mentors. See our announcement post for more information! No mandatory length of membership required to apply.

Do you write to rp or rp to write?

So ever since I started to play games, I was into gaiaonline, which has the vibe style as here, me and my cousins werre into it so I did to, and before not too long, I started to writre stories on paper, and now Ive written two books unnofficlailly, and two stories online, and I always RP with them,now I question am I the only one who breathes life into their rping like jessica jones, daredevil, and luke cage in defenders, we all have our worlds, but do you see this site as a massive crossover?

Rogue Scribe

Writing Notes From The Underground
Do you write to rp or rp to write?
Both? I tend to RP and build character stories, then edit their profile and continue to write their story after the RP is done.

GigaBit200

Professional Anarchist
I love to write. I love the aspect of collaborating to make a world that is entirely imaginative

Lidrelina

Both I think. Right now, I'm trying to get back into roleplaying and using it as a creative outlet and hopefully to jump start my love of writing again.

DireRaven

Both I think. Right now, I'm trying to get back into roleplaying and using it as a creative outlet and hopefully to jump start my love of writing again.
I'm in a similar boat myself. I've found myself running into a wall of ideas that I just can't quite seem to get over, and I need a real outlet to get it all out. Not to mention, some of my best ideas have sprouted from RP.