Dragons and more dragons

LadyDovahkiin

Please call me Dovah~
Hiya! I absolutely love, love, love dragons! It's an obsession I've had for years! When picking between preferring Western or Eastern dragons I simply can't choose! How about you? Which do you prefer?
Right now I am playing Skyrim and Dragon Age Inquisition. I'm hoping to do a small kinda 'jump in' thing as a dragon after I'm approved, maybe. We'll see. :D

Hey, I understand your obsessions because I like them too :D
Though I don't play games, their anatomies, abilities, shapes, features, etc, are incredible. Traced back to my childhood, dinosaurs with wings I called them.
Wyverns have always been my thing among their kind, one that doesn't breath fire but glide along the stratosphere at insane jet speed. (Though that won't be just a dragon anymore)
As an Asian, I prefer Eastern. (Btw, might as well post here and there to get approved just like you ^^)

My new dragon bestie!!!!!! :D
The are just so magnificent that I don't understand how a person does like them! I'm Asian too! :D

Well met then mate :)

Btw, what part of Asia actually? Might get me interested in what kind of cultural legends that might involve dragons there huhu

@Edge- While born and raised in America I am Filipino.

@Bear- Aren't they awesome~
I don't think I've played that but it sound cool! Not obsessed with it anymore then?

Lol, glad to see a Pinoy here (I myself am one)
Unfortunately, can't think of any dragons here at Philippines :p

@Edge- That is cool! You are the second person that I know who is Filipino and live in the Philippines!
Awwwww, that is too bad! V.v

@Bear- Something robotic?

I've always really liked dragons too, I even draw them sometimes, though they are nosed on the dragon types and charecters from wings of fire, which is a great series I highly recommend reading :3

I too am a dragon fanatic, and I love wyverns and westerns. Perhaps cuz that's what a lot of Monster Hunter monsters are. If you love dragons, I'd recommend Dragon Cave. You can hatch and grow epic dragons. I can get you a free vampire eggie if you'd like.

I often find myself drawing dragons free hand. My style falls under western dragons so I suppose they must be my favorites. The books I read of late for fun seem to have to have at least one dragon as a main character in some way or I lose some interest. I'm sure that's just a phase for now though cause I went through a similar one with witches.

Dragons wooo!
Since I was little dragons have been awesome, some can be strong and fierce and some can be graceful and hold a powerful presence.

I've always had a love for the Eragon dragons, they're just awesome.

I love dragons as well! I loved them all my life. Here is a picture of a dragon character I created on a website called FlightRising!

He's my baby. :) Meet Pluff the Fluffy Dragon!!!
bdf0afbcdda07440d37f5a386a9058a6.jpg
I didn't draw it btw. The artist works for the website its from.

Back