Dream

Liked the story?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Deido256

King of the deidonien Kingdom
(Thank you @Cream for the great topics) Last night I had a dream... a wonderful dream, filled of joy and happiness. I had everything I needed and wanted. I had the best day... I woke up. I looked around my room. There was nothing I wished of. There was just the cold old room that I knew too well, the room that has followed me since years, I knew every single spot, all the imperfections of the room and all the items in it. There was only one thing diffrent. It was the one thing most important to me. It wasn't there, it wasn't at it's normal spot. The spot where it has always been. Who took it? Who took this piece out of my heart? Who was the one that wanted to ruin everything I had by taking it, taking the most important thing in my life?! My heart pounded fast, it pounded so hard that I could easily feel the blood rushing through me, trying to keep every cell that make up my body alive with every beat it made. Anger filled me, anger for whatever took it. I closed my eyes. Remembering, I never had it... I never had the thing most important in this world. I never had this... love...

Back