Drums or Piano?

Liasma

Super Psychotic Loli
Hello there, I've been meaning to buy a piano or drum set for quite a while now. But I'm in a dilemma in which to buy cause I can only afford one instrument for now, I used to have piano and drums but they're broken and old. If you guys in the community could give me your opinions then that would be great. Thank you to those who reply! c:

I think piano is the best instrument to start with as far as leading in to other instruments, but drums are just so cool... :') Please update on what you decide!

I'm not buying a piano or drum to start off, I already know how to play them. I just wanna hear your guys opinions. c:

I personally think pianos are the best beginner instrument. It's pretty simple tbh and if you get good at it, you could start making your own music. You can make it sound joyful, graceful, or even sad if you're into that kind of genre. Piano is really good and I hope you guys like piano too. :D

I think piano works better on it's own. (And if I was able to play either I'd get a piano so I could sing at the same time.)

Piano. You can do melody as well as accompaniment, same with guitar. You could always go digital keyboard if you'd like to do both piano and drums, and a lot of other instruments too.

Piano. Its what I prefer because you can play just about every song ever on it. But it is pretty difficult even for fast learners.

Back