Open Epic Role Play Ad. World of Magic

This is why I said that the sheet was very barebones, if you want to add things to the sheet to put their personality in you can. But those are the bare minimum elements I need to approve your character... Wait... I forgot a slot for race... Shit. I'll fix that.

Yes, Adapa, the first immortal was over 300 before he managed to become immortal due to his healing maintaining his life. He is human

Also, would Thaumaturgists be able to recreate most things they see? Say if they saw something happen in a game, would they be able to recreate it? (It's just for what my character likes to show children, if they can't ill just remove it from my thing)

Most things, yes, tier four thaumaturgists could make any physical item they see as long as they understand its structure, or they could simply make a hologram out of light if they do not know the physical construction of the item.

You put it in templates instead of creating your own thread, please move it to the subforum and make your own thread.

Yup you got it, and the sheet is fine except for you saying his thaumaturgy "kicked in" Thaumaturgy is the field of magic that requires the most intense study to use. While elemental magic is natural for Djinn and pretty much anyone can naturally enhance or heal themselves with magical power, thaumaturgy is big brain magic, requiring knowledge of literal quantum physics to use.

Back