Epic Roleplay IC - The Halo Human-Covenant War.

Raynar Saassin

Multiverse RP'er
Benefactor
It is the year 2525 in the Milky Way Galaxy. Humans had continued to expand throughout the Galaxy, settling new colonies and discovering more and more of the Galaxy as they advanced through Technology. From the expansion of their military to the creation of the ONI - The Office of Naval Intelligence, a large Scientific Body for the humans who were calling themselves the UNSC - United Nations Space Command.

But they discovered that another large civilization... or rather, a large fanatical group, were also making their claim on the Galaxy. Known as the Covenant, they are a mixture of various alien races all bounded together to form one large union under the command of three prophets:

The Prophets of Truth, Mercy and Regret; preaching that the ancient civilization of the Galaxy; the Forerunners, were a sign of their uprising, and that they left bountiful troves of technology and culture. However, once they encountered the Humans for the first time, they had believed them to be a disease, and that they had to be removed from the face of the Galaxy, especially after they had already destroyed a Forerunner Construct.

latest

Dubbed the Human-Covenant War, the armies of the UNSC and the Covenant raged battles across the Galaxy, fighting for survival and for further investigations to see just what was in store for them both. What would they find while in conflict? And can either side win?

Welcome to a Epic Roleplay Idea that I had in mind, where we'd RP the story of Halo, but in a different way. Instead of focusing on the tale of Master Chief and the Arbiter, we're focusing on the actual war between the UNSC and the Covenant.

But who are you siding with? Are you a Spartan or ODST for the UNSC? Or a Sangheili Elite of the Covenant?

latest

If you are interested, do let me know by a reply to this Interest Check as well as any questions you may have. If enough people are interested and willing to go along with this idea, I can contact the admins and get a ERP forum setup where things can begin. I'll immediately get to work on creating a Character Sheet for both sides as well! ^^​

Thought I'd post an update for you four as well as any potential interested parties, that the Character Sheets for this RP are complete ^^ I'll release them once the forum is approved and set up :p

Also, in case you're interested, I've created a basic Discord Server for it too ^^ Of course at the moment, it's just been made so many improvements, suggestions and additions are still to come, but thought I'd get something basic for now: https://discord.gg/4PEPKXV

@Draco Shadowdragon @Azathoth @Lil Proton @I'mJustChiding

what's a discord?
It's like a chat service, like Skype for example. But free and relatively simple to use. And while it does have voice chat features, not every server has to have voice channels and you're not forced to do that if you don't want to.

Think of it like building mini communities, essentially.

Uh, no actually. It was one of the randomly generated character names from Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I liked it ^^
Ahhhh well Raynar Thul is a Star Wars character anyway. I was surprised cuz Idk anyone who knows him.

Back