Fallout! (Or something similar)

Hey again guys, thought I'd just throw up another thread with another idea for anyone else. A while back there was a concept I thought about following that revolved around the Fallout universe. I'm pretty much in love with the Americana, post apocalyptic 1950s feel the game has going on and would love to throw a character in to see what happens. The basics of the plot would be to follow a similar story line of the latest Fallout, I.E. friends or family members are picked to be pulled into an underground bunker just before, or a few weeks prior to the Great War (nukes!). Those that are picked are shoved in cryogenic sleep until the nuclear fallout clears, at least mostly anyway. If you're interested, we could discuss where we'd like to see the plot go after that. Heck, we could throw in complications of all sorts!

So, I didn't do this for my last post but I'll go ahead and do it now.

Heeeere are my likes, for the most part:
- I'm not a huge stickler on post length, but I always love to see people get into the narrative and have fun!
- There's pretty much nothing that makes me uncomfortable in a RP, but if you think it may just bring it up OOCly.
- If you -ever- have suggestions, or want to bring up something you don't like then -please- don't hesitate to. This is supposed to be about fun, after all.
- My schedule as a college student changes a little bit, mostly 'cause my work schedule is always changing around my classes. But, I usually have my phone on me and can throw in a couple of paragraphs on breaks/after work or class. Point being, take your time and post whenever ya want.
- I do thoroughly enjoy a good romance so long as it makes sense in the narrative. If you are not into that sort of thing, lemme know!
- Oh, I play a lot of WoW, so around three days a week I'm obligated to pay attention only to that sort of stuff (raiding and what not).

In any case, let's have some fun! I'm sure wherever we go with this, it'll be absolutely fantastic.

Was scouring the bulletin and found this little gem! Seems like a lovely idea! I love the newer Fallout game, have yet to play the older ones such as three and New Vegas. Maybe we could talk a bit more in PM or Private Chat? :emoji_smile:

Back