Favorite Foods - Breakfast Edition

I am not sure if this dish even has a name, but my girlfriend thought of this breakfast where we cut an avocado in half. After removing the core, we start to steam it. Then we crack an egg at the sockets of the avocado until the eggs are cooked. The avocado becomes so moist and the egg taste like soft-boiled eggs, yum <3 We eat it with toast and bacon at the side, and now we do it every weekend or when we have time ^-^

THIS ^^^^ Also, Katie is literally the best cook ever.
When she can't cook for me, I usually just like to eat oatmeal, because turning on a water boiler is something that even I can do!
But most of the time, I trade in breakfast for sleeping in, haha :D

I don't know if this exists in other countries. Sun-dried salted fish with chocolate rice pudding. It's a classic breakfast combo where I'm from haha.
Tuyo at champorado is a surprisingly good combination. My mom told me I avoided eating both together for the longest time. >>;;

Tuyo at champorado is a surprisingly good combination. My mom told me I avoided eating both together for the longest time. >>;;
RIGHT. Trying to explain it to someone is weird, 'cause I mean it sounds pretty outrageous. But I'd pick that over any other breakfast tbh. Tuyo and champorado for life.

Fuggin' pancakes cuz' they're easy to make and filling and tasty. You cover them in maple syrup and they are a delight.

Back