Favorite Quotes from anything

"That vhich doesnt kill you, makes your stronger."

Friedrich Nietzche

This one for me is relate-able to almost if not every multiplayer game when someone gets in the way of my line of fire. Marcus Fenix says this line in Gears of War 3:

"Would you get the *f--k* out of the way, please!"

One of the stronger quotes I have ever heard in my opinion. Though to get the full gist you'd have to see the full scene..

Kazuma Kuwabara: "A mulberry is a tree; Kuwabara's a man, and I'll prove it. We all have to die when our time comes, but if we do our duty, we don't got regrets - so taste a little piece of my sword, Toguro!"

A quote I always like to share is a bit long. It's from Sucker Punch and Sweetpea says the line.

"Everybody has an angel. A Guardian who watches over us. We can't know what form they'll take. One day old man. Next day, little girl. But don't let appearances fool you, they can be as fierce as any dragon yet there not here to fight our battles, but to whisper from our heart. Reminding that it's us. It's everyone of us who holds the power over the world we create."

"in a world without gold we might have been heroes"
Edward Teach (thatch) aka Blackbeard- assassins creed black flag

I really love this quote, given that I already know a lot about pirates I think this quote can be applied real life as well. You can look at some people and think that if money hadn't blinded them, they would be a good person.And with pirates you could agrue how many privateers became pirates out of greed, the want for gold and how some, in the end may have regretted it. For in a world without that temptation, they could have been something else.

I'd just recently read up on some Reddit/Tumblr content from Sheena Duquette Oum, and this quote really makes me think:

"Thinking like that is silly. You get so wrapped up in your head that you end up missing chances. As long as you put your heart into [it], you don't need a plan. You don't even need an end goal. Do something wholeheartedly and you can't make a mistake. Something real, there's no failure in that. You don't need a plan for what you feel."

-- Monty Oum

"You know, it's funny... when you look at someone through rose-colored glasses, all the red flags just look like flags." - Wanda, Bojack Horseman

Not even the best quote from Bojack Horseman. Amazing show.

“And what would humans be without love?"
RARE, said Death.”
― Terry Pratchett, Sourcery.

"If you are blowing out someone else's candle, it really doesn't make yours burn brighter, but in fact, it just makes your surroundings darker."

- I'm not sure where this quote is from, but it's been one that's stuck to me and I feel like after reading it the first time through, it made me a much more positive person. c:

"It may help to understand human affairs to be clear that most of the great triumphs and tragedies of history are caused, not by people being fundamentally good or fundamentally bad, but by people being fundamentally people."

- Neil Gaiman, Good Omens

Back