Favorite roleplay genre

Fantasy, for sure. I went through a LotR phase as kid that sorta never ended, and I'm 100% okay with that.

mostly light-hearted stuff, i'm not very good at plotting haha. fantasy is super cool too

I generally enjoy most genres, though I do tend to find myself gravitating more toward urban / modern fantasy the most compared to others, I suppose.

I'm more into Steampunk, Science Fantasy, Science Fiction, High Fantasy, and others of that sort. My personal favorite above others is Urban Fantasy, where basically you find stuff like Shadowrun and the like :p

Un-decided betwen cyberpunk, post-apocal and sci-fi. I like all 3 about as wel. Fantasy... in smal doses, long as it makes sense :p

Historical fantasy, steampunk is pretty good. But give me that Eastern setting stuff because that's my jam.

Honestly the genres that do a excellent and balanced mixture of magic and advanced tech. Not sure what that would fall under, Sci-Fi? Fantasy? Yes?

I still have to find out but I can relate the most to the realistic settings. I will make sure to give fantasy a chance nonetheless.

Back