Favorite type of roleplay?

Either an action style where things are constantly changing and shifting because it keeps me on my toes, or a laid-back slice-of-life. I usually go for the slice-of-life because they are easier to plan and I have lazy tendencies when it comes to planning. I plan a lot in my real life, RPing is an escape for me, I don't wanna make the brain box work too hard unless it's a plot I can get really passionate about. :emoji_laughing:

Either an action style where things are constantly changing and shifting because it keeps me on my toes, or a laid-back slice-of-life. I usually go for the slice-of-life because they are easier to plan and I have lazy tendencies when it comes to planning. I plan a lot in my real life, RPing is an escape for me, I don't wanna make the brain box work too hard unless it's a plot I can get really passionate about. :emoji_laughing:
Completely understandable! Writing is an escape for me as well- going back to basics is easier way to bring about that.

I totally understand on both counts :emoji_smile: I'm eclectic myself, so I don't really have a fav, but as to why I RP, You see, writing has always had a special place in my heart. I love when I can connect with a reader/player and have the honor of inspiring them, of course in a very positive way. As you said BookKnight, we all need to take a break from the stress, and if I can help with that, in any way and see smiles and hear laughs, it gives me warm fuzzy's. I try to live by we but have one life, don't let it kill you. Oh, I also enjoy breathing life into characters I create and so, yeah that's why I Roleplay.

I love the character being adopted myself because it gives my character a chance to see how he or she adapts overtime.

Hm...

I think mine would be certain Fandom roleplays, because you get to write whomever you want from your favorite movie, book, anime / manga, etc.

I enjoy the free flow type. I like seeking interaction from others and I love where their minds go, together creating a story -- of imagination, mystery, and human connection IRL. If only for a time.

Back