Favorite Webcomic?

Noblesse is definitely on my top 10 list of webcomics.
Lately, I've been reading Lumine and Castoff. Both comics make me want to aggressively hug the main character.

it's no secret homestuck is an obsession of mine lol
i also like helvetica a lot, but it hasn't updated in over a year 0-|-<, sleepless domain and colorless are good as well, but i need to catch up with both

i guess football 17776 is starting to become a favorite of mine but i really like colorless and avas demon

[El Goonish Shive for comics in the usual story sort of variety, XKCD and SMBC are in competition for the non-continuity type. Special mention goes to the comic 'Zyfron Gemini' for being a fascinating look at an often overlooked group.]

Also i recently got into this webtoon called "Super Secret." It's a cute rom com with elements of drama and the supernatural

I just caught up with Tower of God and it is so good

I haven't caught up to it yet but so far it looks promising~ I'm at the... crown game and last I read Anak was dominating.

Hmm among my favorites I have The Crawling City, Duty After School, and Bastard.

Gunnerkrigg Court by Tom Sidell is definitely one of my favorites.
It's a very long running one that has a lot of content to reveal and some really fun characters. Something I particularly enjoy is that the style of the comic's story changes as the main character grows up. Very english and dry in some ways. Rich with interesting stuff.

A more recent favorite is Unsounded by Ashley Cope.
The massive attention to detail and the dizzying beautiful world she built is just... fantastic. She drops you directly into the middle of it without explanation, too, and it's kind of wonderful if you like that kind of thing. An emotionally gripping and harrowing one, for sure.

I really liked Flow hated it was ended when I picked it up. From Webtoon. Then Now out of current ones still being written I'm loving unOrdinary and Nano.

Ava's Demon, it's an interesting read with the characters. The earlier chapters had an incredibly moody atmosphere with the shading being more dream like, and hazy than it is in later chapters, where it's more defined and colourful. It is quite adult, but it isn't to the point where it's overbearing, and simply a chore to read.

Back