Favourite Movie Ever?

Daisy

(Not a flower)
I am such a movie buff and I'm always looking for good movies of any genre to watch. Hopefully with this thread other people (including myself) can get some good movie recommendations!

My favourite movie has got to be Kill Your Darlings.

^^'; Favorite movie, its kinda hard to choose. I do know, however, I use to watch Disney's Lion King a lot as a kid. >_> Still love it.

Whiplash. I love jazz, I relate to the main character and it's perfectly directed. Love it, love it, love it.

To be honest, I don't think I have a favorite movie. As it stands, I probably own well over a thousand titles, and I love each of them. What I will say is that I am an enormous fan of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. :) I suppose if I really had to choose a movie, I would go with a classic, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels, which was made in the late 80's.

~M

Favorite movie... hmm... that's a hard one. I'd say my favorite animated movie is How To Train Your Dragon 2. My favorite live-action is Pirates of the Caribbean.

Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain. It's like a whimsical and absurd love letter to the troubles of humanity. Not to mention the soundtrack. It's kind of artsy, also everything is spoken in French, so while that may turn some people away, it's easily the movie I've enjoyed most.

I dont really have a favorite but if i was forced i'd probably say Django unchained. Or any Tarantino movie lol.

Well my favorite movie is between Lord of the Rings, The Martian, and Interstellar. My favorite comedy movie is Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and I don't think that'll ever be beat.

Favorite movie. Beauty and the Beast. For Disney. Jurassic Park for Dinosaur movie :3

I can't say I have just one favorite movie, but Studio Ghibli films will forever occupy a special spot in my heart, more specifically, Firefly Graveyard, Princess Mononoke, and Tales from Earthsea.

Back