Favourite novel(s)

Gog

I know this may be a tough question. But out of every novel you remember what was the one you enjoyed the most? If you can't choose one alone, you can just go ahead, and make a general list of your favourite novels.

I think the best books I have ever read are George R.R. Martins A song of Ice and Fire series. I know the show is good, but the books are a literary masterpiece.

There was a star wars horror novel called "Death Troopers" as a kid who loved horror and star wars it just clicked with me

I can't name one off the top of my head but I'm quite enjoying one called Kusuriya no Hitorigoto.

450225.jpg

A Confederacy of Dunces and And Then There Were None are my all-time favorites.

Andrzej Sapkowski Witcher novels are pretty fab, I also really enjoyed Memoirs of a geisha and The girl with dragon tattoo series.

The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and The Strange Library by Haruki Murakami. I think these books are enjoyable because I always find something new when I reread them. They're relatively short, but both have an almost surrealist style.

I haven't read a book for fun in ten thousand years but And Then There Were None is one that definitely comes to mind, as well as Crime and Punishment and Heart of Darkness, both of which I had to read in class and ended up loving.

Jurassic Park is one of my favorites too! I didn't even know the movie was based off a book until recently, but I'm glad I found the book and read it.

I was shown the movie when I was less than two (my parents regret doing it, but I adored it). It inspired a still-going love of dinosaurs, which shaped a lot of my decisions as far as career, and still affects what I enjoy doing today. I am ashamed to say that I only realized it was a novel about three years ago.

Back