Free Steam Games to Good Home

Psst! You. Yes, you. The one right there in front of the monitor. I heard you liek vidjagaemz...

Seriously though. I'm something of a Humble Bundle-holic, and have an excess of Steam games sitting unused in my library. As I can't use them myself, I'd rather give them away to people who will actually play them :D

Though I have quite the collection, I understand I don't have enough for everyone (or at least probably not.) As such, I'll only be giving away one game per person on a first come, first serve basis.

Drop a line here or shoot me a PM if you see something of interest. You can find the complete list of available games I'm giving out RIGHT HERE.

*Looks at the list*
raw

You've got a lot of good games here. o_o
I'll take Wizardry 8 please. Thank you! <3

(I looked this game up and it looks AMAZING!)

EDIT: Oh, right! You'll need my Steam ID! XD
AddictX360

Hello! May I have legend of grimrock 2? Please and thank you?

My current steam username is Lazzamore. PM me if it doesn't work, though.

My eyes lit up when I saw The Darkness II on that list. My Steam ID is "iKomrade". Thanks in advance!

Hello! May I have legend of grimrock 2? Please and thank you?

My current steam username is Lazzamore. PM me if it doesn't work, though.

Doneion Rings. Check your Convos!

Pssst hey Dragons Dogma maybe? Eh eh? username: justanavergeuser

Powzers! In yo' Convo'z!

My eyes lit up when I saw The Darkness II on that list. My Steam ID is "iKomrade". Thanks in advance!

I can neither find you on Steam, nor start a conversation with you. Sad day! :(

Well hello there you magnificent Santa, you! If perchance 'Read Only Memories' is still available I would like to negotiate for its release...

My Steam ID is: KabooseTM

Thank you!

Oh goodness! Is Prison Architect still available? I've been playing the heck out of the similar Rimworld and I'd love to give it a try. SteamID is 'xumevyn'.

I'm hoping that you update the list, and I'm hoping to grab a game i'd never buy myself XD So... Uhm.. S.. SOMA! T.T *Cries* I'm going to get so scared! But If i can manage to get my stream to work it... The reactions will just be the best! T.T

Steam Name is Lovelessesbutterfly Like here!

Back