More Soulborne?

• YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Madame Waldegrave

A Certain Elegent Maid
“God a’ mercy!” Futo cried. “I had unwittingly drunk too much apple juice and I urgently need to…!”

Futo raced through the Old Ways Village in urgent search for the lavatory. She regretted spending her morning with the Oni in Requiem, for which they were having one their many drinking festivals. Futo, however, despised alcohol but wanted to join in the fun.

The Old Ways Village was surprisingly empty.

“People… No people,” Futo thought. She hatched an idea.

“No! As a Maiden, that can only be a last resort!”

Trailing behind Futo was the spirit Gwendolyn Komatsuzaki. She seemed pretty amused.

“Heya, Futo!” She greeted. “Why the hurry?”

“Gwen-dono!” Futo exclaimed, still in a mad sprint through the Village. “To speak the truth, basically…!”

Gwendolyn waved her hand in understanding.

“I see, so that’s how it is,” she told Futo. “Though, it’s best to take the winding path when in a hurry.”

Futo thought for a moment.

“YES, INDEED.” Futo pulled out a spellcard. “ELEMENT SIGN: WHIRLWIND SPRINT!”

Futo had then summoned a small whirlwind that engulfed her up to the neck. She was going much faster now.

“That’s not what I-”

“I see now! The rotational force is converted to propulsion!” Futo chirped. “I am in your debt, Gwen-dono!”

Before Gwendolyn could correct the Maiden, Futo had whirled off at a speed out of perception.

After two minutes of spellcard-speeding, Futo had the local lavatory in her sights. She pressed her heels into the dirt road in a halt.

“I am at my limits,” Futo breathed. “But, I have made it! Now, I shall-.”

The door wouldn’t budge.

“It won’t open!? Is someone present already!?”

Futo knocked on the restroom door with great force. A voice emerged from the other side.

“Ughhh… Who is it?”

“Myon! I cry you mercy, but please do make haste!”

“Ughhh… Hurry what up?”

“THE PRIVY! QUICKLY! LET ME IN!”

“Ughhh… Alright, I guess.”

Futo twitched and gyrated like no one’s business. She then started to feel a tad exhausted. Using her spellcard took a bit too much effort.

“G-goddess… forgive me…” Futo whelped.

The world went black.

~

“WHHAAA! Where am I? Where art the privy?”

Futo sprang awake. She found herself in a springwater bath, bare as she was when she was born and chest-deep in the steaming water.

“What are you doing half-asleep in here, Futo” said Gwendolyn, seated next to her. “Don’t fall asleep in the bath.”

“I-is that so?” Futo sighed. “It seems as if I had fallen asleep whilst in the progress of something.”

Futo laughed, unaware of what would stain her pride later on.

And her clothes.

Back