Galactic Legacy 5/5

Minor edit made to my post. I had not meant to send the expeditionary ship to Roanov. Rather, I meant to send it to Uetis. I mixed them up after reading Mizz's post.

Minor edit made to my post. I had not meant to send the expeditionary ship to Roanov. Rather, I meant to send it to Uetis. I mixed them up after reading Mizz's post.
lol was going to say, space-bro you going to pull something like that mind as well call me on the space phone and say HEY we got'a BUG on yo'ship

Sorry some work stuff came up and I had to jump on it, also something happen and the security-type of the site and I couldn't log in so...yeah.

You waited for a whole week however...?

I'm pretty sure we're going to skip arthus, and that mean's I'm up but I am currently sick so I'm not in the right mindset to type.

oh so every one got there own thing going on, well i guess in a mundane selfish way that makes me feel better :p
Hope you get better soon.

Ill do my best to keep on the rp now but pending on orders or updates i may poof for a bit so forgive if i poof.

Sure I guess. Give the sentinels plenty of time to fortify the beta sector. A year would be enough time to make orbital defenses for the major colonies and home world, as well as put living metal armor on all the ships AND almost get the MHAC almost fully researched.

A year would mean Neurogas, Keltan genes implemented, increased ship defences, talks with the Keltan, a variety of other stuff. I'm for it.

Back