The Scarletverse General Chat

You mention that while "The Five" are all there not all of them are actually the five. Who wants to be there/is supposed to be there?

I think we need to do The Heist later actually, whenever the meeting ends I will make a prompt for the Heist. Stealing the artifact is TSF's main goal.
I will provide more details later, not everyone needs to be there but just whoever wants to be one of the persons to steal the artifact.

Sorry, I have been very busy. I will be able to post, but I think I may have to leave in some time. Perhaps someone could take over Cira or we could kill her off? In the meeting would be fine. I am very sorry.

Sorry, I have been very busy. I will be able to post, but I think I may have to leave in some time. Perhaps someone could take over Cira or we could kill her off? In the meeting would be fine. I am very sorry.

Off-screen is better imo

Sorry. I haven't been getting notifs for replies here. I can put out my reply if it isn't too late. If it is feel free to move forward without me and I can just join the Heist

Sorry. I haven't been getting notifs for replies here. I can put out my reply if it isn't too late. If it is feel free to move forward without me and I can just join the Heist
Of course not! It's never too late. Take your time. it's better to move slow with everyone than fast with just a couple!

Just a suggestion people but can we make dialogue that is SPOKEN not thought SPOKEN in italics, please?
Here's an example text:

Text goes here and when a character says something

"You do this" he said

This makes it so much easier for everyone to follow what your characters can react to, as well as where the conversation is going.

It's just a suggestion though.

I would also like you all to take a look at this:

Wasn't waiting for a dramatic entrance, just writing my reply for the past day. Was a bit busy on Monday, but I should be free for the rest of the week :) Will post soon~

I should mention before things escalate, but Madame Sea has a habit of calling everyone younger than her a child. Whether the others take offense to that, I will leave it to y'all :)

Back