Guessing Game

Natalija

Queen of LaLa Land, state of Capital Bulshit :P
Ok this goes like this: you make 2 guesses, about the poster coming after you. If either or both of those turn out true (confirmed by the folowing poster, who-ever it may be), then you get to ask that person ANY question you want, and they have to ansver honestly. If both guesses are vrong, then they get to ask YOU any question they want, and you have to ansver honestly.

P.S. Guesses arent linear obviusly, its a guess/question/guess/question progresion, since after each guess, someone wil get to ask a question.

So to start, my 2 guesses:

1) The next poster is over 20 years old.

2) The next poster likes to spend time outsyde.

Last edited:
1: True, I'm 30.

2: When I was younger I liked to hang out outside. Not so much nowadays. I only hear stories about this lost land called 'Outside'.

Here are my guesses.

1: The next poster, just like myself, came here because the title of the threat intrigued them.

2: The next poster probably hates the band Nickelback.

Shuld have mentioned that, guesses cant move on, now its question time! Any question... remember, honest answer!

So here it is: Do you like hairy or hairless more? ;)

Once you answer, you can make your guesses.

Hairless. The reasoning is not PG-13, so if you want the full complete answer you'll have to ask me in a private chat.

The short, PG-13 answer would be: I've had a gross experience.

I'll try my guesses again, since I think they're good.

1: The next poster, just like myself, came here because the title of the threat intrigued them.

2: The next poster probably hates the band Nickelback.

Thats why I kept it vague like that, so it can go here. No reasoning needed, just a answer.

Aniway, 1 - not aplicable, since I created the thread.
2 - never even heard of that band, so I cant hate vhat I dont know about :p I'm indiferent until I hear some of there stuff.

Looks like both guesses are vrong in my case, so I get to ask you another question! Something simple this time... Where are you from?

I was born in Charleston, South Carolina.

But I currently reside in Indiana.

Moving on since you havent asked more questions...

1) The next poster is taller then 1.75m

2) The next poster has brown hair.

1. True, 1.77m.
2. False. I'-.. Actually. Maybe? I've got blonde, but it has been getting a bit more darker with passing weeks.

My guesses:
1) The next poster is alive.
2) The next poster is able to breathe without chest pain.

Agen, please pay atention to the rules, you cant put up new guesses until the question has been asked and answered. In this case I guessed 1 of them right, so I get to ask you:

Are you left or right handed?

Back