Help With Character Profile

Wolfy Dalfyry

SCREEEEEEEE
Hello, all! I've made a character named Allison Birch, and I need help with figuring out if my change to her profile is good, or bad, and what about the change needs changing.
This is the original.
Name: Allison Birch
Appearance: Allison stands at exactly five feet, and is slender and pasty, with long dark brown hair and emerald green eyes. Her normal attire consists of dark blue denim jeggings, a dark brown t-shirt with long dark green sleeves underneath, and black flats. Her hair is almost always tied into two ponytails that come out of one light blue hairband.
Personality: She is a shy coward who hates trouble. She is also a book worm and an animal lover.
This is the new.
Allison Birch is a petite woman of young adult age, twenty-two to be precise. Her long brunette hair is most often tied together by a light blue hairband, although split apart to make two ponytails. Her natural eye color is emerald green, with her regular attire consisting of dark blue denim jeggings, a t-shirt of the same brown as her hair with long dark green sleeves underneath, and ink-black flats. Allison tries to stay out of trouble and will freeze-up on the spot when confronted with a crowd, or violence, but once you get to know her, she is quite kindhearted, bubbly, and inquisitive. When she is on her own, she will usually find a book to read and curl up in a pile of blankets and pillows to read said book. She will also help any animal she can, and wishes to own a cat, for she loves them very much.

I like both the first one as a reminder for standard look backs during a long roleplay but the second would fit well into a roleplay near to the start so people can also look back. But if your asking how to set up your character sheet vs setting up the character in roleplay I'd say you've got both qualities down right here. In a roleplay I use to be apart of they had a separate spot for character sheets and it was a hassle to click back and forth for small details so having someone roleplay out the look they had on and what they looked like made roleplaying a lot more streamline. I enjoy the profile of your character but am unsure what your trying to fix. Sorry I suppose what I see is a character sheet for the original and the start of a roleplay opening for the second.

I want to know if the original looks better than the 'improvement', or if the 'improvement' really is an improvement.

I want to know if the original looks better than the 'improvement', or if the 'improvement' really is an improvement.
I think the answer is number 2 it flows easily and since you took time to make a secondary improvement to the original I'm sure that means you felt something was off with the first one. But ultimately the choice in which way you set up your character is your preference. So long as it fits your criteria then that in my mind is what matters the most.

Back