Hero's Blade

Miles

Hey guys. Man, it's been awhile since I was on this site. I kind of forgot about it. XD But now I'm back! Anywho, I'm looking for partners for a new RP of mine called Hero's Blade. The plot is as followed:

Stories tell of an ancient sword with two blades. One blade shone white and pure, and the other was crimson as fresh blood. The wielder of this blade was a great mage, who wanted nothing more than to bring peace to the worlds beyond his own. But the blade held much power, and the mage's apprentices rose up against him for control of the blade. The blade split itself into two mini double blades upon the mage's death, and flung itself into the dimensional rift on opposite ends of the spectrum. The white half, now called the OrionBlade, turned black and buried itself deep into the Shadow Realms, waiting for the one who is destined to wield it. However, the red blade, now called Redstone, sought a heart to wield it, for it could not stand being idle. Throughout history, the crimson and gold blade passed from wielder to wielder, mending the roads between dimensions and worlds... battling the Shadow beings that fed off the negativity of said worlds to strengthen their army and consume the universe.

Now Redstone finds itself being called to a little island with strange beings... to find its new wielder and make him a hero of the ages.

The Shadows are gathering.... Will the hero arise?

Here you are either someone who is looking for the chosen one that will wield Redstone, or you're someone who is allied with a demon named Sinestra, helping her take over the world with her army of Soulless. Or you are simply a being from one of the many worlds, unaware of there being others out there until you're visited by the darkness and heroes that wish to stop it. Or, you can even be allied with no one, good or evil, and only be out for yourself with no side seeming to be right or wrong. Or, you could even by the person that OrionBlade is looking for to wield it and defeat the one to wield Redstone, helping the darkness take over the worlds. It's all up to you in the end. The choices are yours and yours alone. Chose wisely, for whichever you chose could determine the fate of the universe as we know it.

In this RP, you can have anything you want. Anthro animals, humans, demons, witches, vampires, wizards, mages, anything goes. There's no limit to what you can create with all the different worlds that will be traveled to. Just don't make characters overpowered and all that stuff, 'kay?

That being said, if anyone's interested, comment down below. Feel free to ask questions or anything you want really. I'll answer them to the best of my ability.

Read when you are! Won’t be around weekends probably but I can probably post once a day

Understandable. That's okay if you can't post on the weekends. So long as you can post once or twice a day, that's fine with me. ^^

I'll get to work making the character sheet and OOC form for us to talk in. Then we can begin the RP once we have our characters.

Understandable. That's okay if you can't post on the weekends. So long as you can post once or twice a day, that's fine with me. ^^

I'll get to work making the character sheet and OOC form for us to talk in. Then we can begin the RP once we have our characters.
Sweet!
I’ll probably do paragraphs at least 1 minimum but I’ll try to matchb

This actually looks interesting. So this is across worlds and universes?

It is indeed. Our characters will be traveling across the universe to different worlds and meet characters from said world while trying to defeat the forces of evil.

OK. So we can use existing characters from various different universes or create new ones, if we so choose. That was what I wanted to know. Definitely interested.

No, I'll be using my own original characters, from their own original universes. It's not like I'll be using Link from Legend of Zelda or something. I was just wondering if I needed to start completely fresh, which can be harder than using characters that I've already made (and are already up on this site). Some role plays require characters to come from that specific universe rather than cross over from others.

That's what I mean, using original characters. Though you can re-use characters from past RPs too if that's easier.

Just you you know, I'm going to update one of my characters with a small change. It's not much. I'm updating Morgan a little.

Back