Returning User Hi guys

Drakey

A shape-shifting Dragon God
Hello everybody,

You may have known me by the name of Drake Johnson, but due to recent complications and a suggestion from Scar, I had to make a new account and so I changed my name to this.

Well, anyways, I hope to be able to get back to RPing with the great community on this site.

Oh, how I have missed this forum!

Hello everybody,

You may have known me by the name of Drake Johnson, but due to recent complications and a suggestion from Scar, I had to make a new account and so I changed my name to this.

Well, anyways, I hope to be able to get back to RPing with the great community on this site.

Oh, how I have missed this forum!
welcome back man. :3

We can probably get your old posts migrated to this account if you would like, so your post history remains intact. If it's a technical issue with the old account, we can likely help resolve it, or we can rename the original account if it was a problem with the name.

Ehhh, could you migrate the posts to this account and then delete the old one. I'm fine with just using this one anyways.

Thank you for offering to help me out though. I really appreciate it.

Hi Stoic, good to see you as well.

Sup Friend, can't wait to start RPing with you!

Alright, in that case I can just merge the two accounts, which will effectively evaporate the old account, but move all of its content to this one :)

There you go. All taken care of. PMs and the like should remain intact also. You should be approved again as well now.

Back