New User Hi, there!

Marguerite

Writer by Nature
Hi, I'm Marguerite. I've been roleplaying online for most of my adult life. Sites come and go and I just wanted a place that was easy and fun. I wanted somewhere I can just be and belong. I'm very busy with six kids but I like to post a few times a week. I love writing, and I'll write almost any genre. I have a tendency to write male characters, so here I think I'll focus on my ability to write female characters. I look forward to being here.

Hello and welcome! We are delighted to have you! The usual stuff here in this line of please check the rules and assorted informational forums so you can get approved as quickly as possible.

You mention you can write in almost any genre, but what is your favorite genre? Likewise, what is your least favorite?

I guess I should digress. I assume I can write any genre, as I've been writing for a very long time and done various sites. However, I haven't written in all genres. My favorite is simply fiction. I have written science fiction, also. My favorite would be fiction. My least favorite...hm...possibly historical fiction. It takes too much time to look up facts to make my writing correct.

I would say I am most drawn toward fantasy. I really enjoy science fiction, but I am not very good at writing it. :emoji_laughing: I totally feel you on the historical fiction aspect. Personally, I think horror and similar is my least favorite.

Oh, I love reading science fiction. it's one of my favorites. But to write?...I guess it might depend on what the storyline and plot is. Anything I have to do too much research to make my posts work isn't my thing. Though, sometimes I might if it is needed for something.

Back