We're All Mad Here Hisho - The Being of Power (or Somethin' — What's That Over There!?)

e10fa37412039ef057c05cffe9713d8a.png

Name - Hisho
Appearance - Look, he's right there!
Passive Ability(s) - Knowledge and Ability to Craft, Deific Physical Strength and Ability, Nigh-immortal durability
Active Ability(s) - Battle Trance (Also used for crafting), destruction fist style combat, spatial-transmission for travel
Cheeseburger - With Bacon?
Equipment - Usually his bare hands unless he's testing new gear he made. Also sunglasses that he never wears, but tends to crush when angry.
Personality - Dude's fuckin' cheerful! And friendly! And passionate about crafting. He loves to visit new places (especially those no one has found before) and see what there is to see! What plants are there? Animals? Metals? What can he use to make new and exciting things?

His favorite thing to craft with is his nature goddess though~
(Let's just say they're pretty, ahh, prolific)
Favorite color
Bio
- Dude kinda popped out of the ground one day, or something. He doesn't remember cause he hit the ground running. He's explored countless places and made countless items, and he's still not done! One day he came across some bullies harassing a young woman about his age. He tapped one on the shoulder and broke the guy's arm.

And that was how he saved the love of his life~

and yeah, maybe sisters or something. your wife can be the older sister who actually matures, and mine can be the younger who never grew up even though she's super freakin smart
I could see that working, yeah. Though have they been in communication? Would be interesting if your gal had been told about Hisho and meets him and he's confused at her outburst or whatevs

I could see that working, yeah. Though have they been in communication? Would be interesting if your gal had been told about Hisho and meets him and he's confused at her outburst or whatevs
yeah, one second she'll say something profound and the next she'll act really immature and the next she's all like HOW DOES IT WORK???

yeah, one second she'll say something profound and the next she'll act really immature and the next she's all like HOW DOES IT WORK???
I'm wondering how their first meeting will go.

They just stare at one another and then "When do I get to see my nieces and nephews."

Back