How big is your backlog?

Hood Rat

How many times have you promised to see something before pushing it back into the dreaded backlog? What's on the top of your list for whenever you get to it, or what would you like other opinions of to see if you should check it out?

Now to drag @Ver into it.

I do this a lot. I'm terrible with procrastination. There's a lot of anime I see while watching videos/openings and think I want to see them, but more pile on and I don't watch them quick enough. Same with Netflix. I have a bunch of shows on there as well. I also get into a bad habit of trying to play too many games (Currently playing through Hollow Knight, Legend of Zelda: BotW and Witcher 3. Only one I'm playing consistently is Witcher 3). I've actually gotten a lot better recently after getting my computer factory restarted, but it's definitely still a problem. Especially when I forget what's going on, it makes me want to restart the whole game/show.

To answer the actual question, though, I have around 5 games I still need to finish, probably more. I write down anime that interests me on a little sheet, and currently I have 13, which I didn't even realize I had that many. And probably just as many shows on Netflix.

In terms of anime and TV shows? Fair few. To name a few off the top of my head. I've got like Totally Spies, Hero Bank, SAO, Toriko, DBZ, The Demon Headmaster and Neon Geneisis Evangelion

Back