1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. New and confused? Can't post? Looking for information regarding account approval? Check out our website guide to see if any of your questions are covered there! If your questions aren't covered under our guide, post them up in your introduction thread or the help forum.
  3. Want to feature one of your roleplays on the front page? See here for information: Featuring Roleplays Again! Accepting Submissions!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We are currently accepting applications for multiple staff positions. Check out our Site Announcements forum for details!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time for another voting drive! As with previous voting drives we will be sending out voting reminders once a day for the first week of a new voting cycle. This helps to get a good position in the top rankings early on. For people wanting to help out around the site but who can't necessarily contribute in other ways, this is a great way to help out. I can't understate how important voting is. Almost all of our traffic comes from TopRPSites, and when we aren't in the top rankings, we don't draw in new users. So get on in there and vote for Storyteller's Circle!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. So as some of you may already know, we're looking to get the website's platform updated to the newest version of Xenforo. The newer platform (Xenforo 2) comes with a lot of solid features and bug fixes from the original Xenforo. To reach this end we have setup a donation campaign for people interested in helping out.
    Dismiss Notice

How did you find the storyteller circle ?

Discussion in 'Main Lobby' started by Mia19, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Mia19

Mia19 Ravenclaw dreamer

So guys i've been wondering how did you come across this lovely website.
    I personally found it mentioned in another website as I was searching for the best place to roleplay

Lore Weaver likes this.
  2. Eireda

Eireda Siren

I decided that I wanted to find
    a new RP website, so I looked
    up RP sites and STC was one of
    the first ones I saw. It looked and
    seemed interesting, so I joined.​

Mia19 likes this.
  3. Mia19

Mia19 Ravenclaw dreamer

It looks like a lovely place to be :)

4. Shadowsong

Shadowsong Leader of the Watchers

I found this off the top RP sites listings and this was #3 or #2, I forget off the top of my head.

Mia19 likes this.
  5. Mia19

Mia19 Ravenclaw dreamer

I hope you have a lovely time around here :)

Shadowsong likes this.
  6. Shadowsong

Shadowsong Leader of the Watchers

And you as well!

Mia19 likes this.
  7. Gwazi Magnum

Gwazi Magnum Gray Warden of Winterfell

I ferreted it out.

Mia19 likes this.
  8. Zodiac Mianachai

Zodiac Mianachai Naruto Obsessed Teen

I found it on...top 10 rps...I think

9. Drunkzombi3

Drunkzombi3 New Member

my better-looking friend referred me to this site.

10. Argonator2000

Argonator2000 Member

I found it on the Top 10 RPs website. After browsing through some of the other websites I chose this one because I liked it the most and it confused me the least.

11. UProvComedy

UProvComedy New Member

This is how I found it as well. Was looking for a relatively small community to RP with during my feee time.

12. The_Dujke

The_Dujke Woosh, you have anal cancer.

Through a 4chan post

13. Stenring

Stenring New Member

i was looking for a roleplaying site that wasn't trash and im glad that i happened to stumble upon this one

14. ChoosingTulip

ChoosingTulip New Member

I found this site through TopRpSites.

15. Fatality

Fatality Not dead

It was actually sorta weird, I found this site two years ago when searching for rp sites, but couldn’t find the courage to sign up. Two years later I decide I want to join it and scour the internet trying to find something I found two years ago. And here I am replying to your comments.

16. ShadowWolves

ShadowWolves New Member

I was looking for a site to play on and I found this one, simple, but effective.

17. spice-y

spice-y gay cryptid

i actually was just trying to roleplay on a chat site until i was basically locked out because the captcha is broken as heck and i couldnt get back on (i was skippin a bunch of people because i was trying to find someone ofcourseididntfindthemsmh)- so i just searched up good rp sites out of anger and despair and i found this! it seems like a really nice community and probably the perfect place for me to settle-

18. Lore Weaver

Lore Weaver Member

I wish I had an interesting story, but I just found it with an Internet search. I was looking to get back into role-playing and after looking at a couple other sites, I browsed through this one and liked what I saw.

19. GreatestSoldier

GreatestSoldier New Member

I was suggested here by a good friend of mine. I mean, I kinda repeated this in my intro but I felt like it needed to be said again. :)

20. Dasyra

Dasyra New Member

Top Roleplay Sites.