How to make a good plot and introduction?

Omega

Well, you'll see, I want to write a book and stuff, but I can't think on a good plot, any tips and recommendations? Also I want to write a good introduction, it has been the hardest part yet for me, how can I hook the reader? some example please, I know you must avoid slow things and long descriptions, but I'm not sure of how to develop it, or how to start it, I'm scared I'm wrong.

The best way to learn is by doing. It doesn't really matter whether or not your writings are good, you just gotta start. I've heard that you should always start your stories from the ending, because that's what all things in a story lead up to. What got your characters to where they are now? Why are they there? Where did they start from? What do they want? What have they done to get it? Did they even succeed? You work yourself backwards, then write out the whole story.

The best way to learn is by doing. It doesn't really matter whether or not your writings are good, you just gotta start. I've heard that you should always start your stories from the ending, because that's what all things in a story lead up to. What got your characters to where they are now? Why are they there? Where did they start from? What do they want? What have they done to get it? Did they even succeed? You work yourself backwards, then write out the whole story.
Thanks, that helped :)

Back