I LIIIIIIIVE!

Rachel Rider

Smol Turtle Girl
Okay, I have been very not here for all of forever, but I finally have come back! I'm going to start off small, with a 1x1, so I don't get overwhelmed. Here's the plot:

Person A was recently turned into a vampire and is found by Person B unconscious in a ditch. They decide to help them until they can fend for themselves.

I will be Person A, and as for Person B, they should be relatively old compared to mine (She is 14) but not too old. Everything else is up to you, but make sure that they could concievably be a mentor and make the decision to help my character. Character sheet should be well made and contain nescecary information. DM it to me.

Requirements for partner: Literate with good grammar and punctuation (Tip: Grammarly is amazing) and should be relatively active. Any slacking should have a valid reason. If you want to quit, just ask me.

That would be interesting, but a ghost might have trouble with the first scene. A Skelton would be cool though. But make sure it fits into the story.

Basic things, Name, Age, Bio, Personality, Description, and any other relevant things. Not to beefy but not bare bones.

Name: Gale Malestrum
Age- 27 ( Not including corpse years)
Description- a tall and lumbering main in life his bones remain the same. Although he's typically covered from head to toe in cloth and wears sweats over there with a hat and hood.
Personality: very calm and laid back almost to the point of no longer caring.

Bio: use to be a perfectly normal young man until he was killed in a terror attacked and buried in a shallow, in marked grave. Despite being the same person he no longer remembers much of his life as a living person. Leaving him to just wander around aimlessly. Although he is still capable of though and still understands the world.

Name: Ardice Godfrey
Description: A rather short girl with a willowy physique complemented with Ash Blonde hair which falls to her shoulders. A round face with long eyelashes, Silver eyes and a light spray of freckles. Her skin is pale due to her vampirism, and her fangs are still small, but able to break skin easily with enough force.
Personality: Skittish and frightful, especially with new things, as well as her distaste for violence make her seem weak. Lacking in self-confidence causes her to second guess herself, and hesitate. However, she is very bright and can learn things quickly, but will often ask questions that she knows the answer to due to her timidity.
Bio: As a daughter of a local priest in her town, she was held to high expectations, however, instead of becoming well versed in religious texts and a pillar of purity, she took to studying the sciences and would often fiddle with object to make various contraptions to help with her chores, which she did not like at all. However, during a trip late at night to fetch water, she found herself taken by surprise by a Vampire looking for a meal. She was attacked, but before she was drained she managed to grab a piece of wood and defend herself before running off. She returned home, hoping that she wouldn’t turn, but soon her father found out and banished and disowned her, but decided to spare her of death. After wandering the wilderness, she found a road, yet passed out of exhaustion and hunger before she could find any help.

I'll go ahead and make the conversation in a second! I'll also put both character sheets there for reference.

Back