Resolved/Answered i used to roleplay on facebook...

jotepe

i used to roleplay on facebook. i never though that there were online sites for this. although its awesome and exciting, its quite confusing.
i arrived here yesterday and i dont quite understand how this works. i have some questions but im not going to spit hem out all by once.

does this site has separeted groups with separeted rpg themes? like one of college rpg and other of horror rpg? i by saying groups i dont mean chat rooms. i mean like facebook groups. if yes, how do i find a group?? also, how do i create my charachter?

Hey Jotepe,

Hope I can help you. We only have a Facebook group/page for the forum as a whole, not a page for doing roleplays on. On this forum though, in the roleplay section, there are different areas. http://www.storytellerscircle.com/categories/general-roleplaying-forums.10/

You have the ooc forum where it is separated into the bulletin board, where you post interest checks for roleplays, and then you have the ooc threads where you post up your roleplay for people to join.

We then have the IC part, where it is separated into the different categories or realistic, sci-fi, fantasy, etc again in the link above.

To create a character, you will click on the thread that interests you, read the Game Masters idea and character requirements and then follow their instructions to posting a character.

Hope this helps.

If you have any other questions, just ask.

Cream

Back