Icebreakers

I actually kinda don't know? Haha it's been a while since I've had any, so I can't really say.
Dang it, that was a reference to a horrible song I have stuck in my mind! Glad you don't know it though!

And I agree about the dragons, that's actually a really good answer! Glad that I've gotten you so worked up! :D

1.) What's your favorite idea?

I don't understand what this is referring to. You need to be more specific.

2.) Do you like waffles? Do you like pancakes?

I enjoy waffles and pancakes when I feel like having something sweet.

3.) Did the egg or the chicken come first?

The chicken came first.

4.) On a scale of one to ten (awful to amaze) how impressed are you with my questions so far?

On a scale of one to ten, I'd say five. I'm pretty neutral about these questions.

5.) What do you look for when joining an rp?

I look for a roleplay that draws me in. I don't want something too complicated or posting expectations that are too high. I like low stress environment and the rule "three paragraphs per post" makes me feel restricted. Imagery and quality is important for me as well.

6.) What's your favorite moment during an rp?

My favorite moment during an rp is when a post describes a setting with imagery and quality.

7.) Color or colour?

Either or. Colour is more aesthetically appealing though.

8.) Have you got any questions?

I don't have any questions at this time.

What's your favorite idea?
Answer :: The Google search engine is pretty great.
Question :: What's your favorite motto?

Do you like waffles? Do ya like pancakes?
Answer :: I don't actually like either. (⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯).
Question :: What's your favorite meal of the day (i.e. breakfast, lunch, sporadic snacking during the day, etc.)?

Did the egg or the chicken come first?
Answer ::
I think it has something to do with mutated birds laying eggs birthing chickens.
Question :: How does a shepherd count his flock without falling asleep?

On a scale of one to ten (awful to amaze) how impressed are you with my questions so far?
Answer :: Pretty damn amazed. 10 / 10 (۶ꈨຶꎁꈨຶ )۶ʸᵉᵃʰᵎ

Question :: On a scale of one to ten ( amazing to awful ) how impressed are you with my answers so far?

What do you look for when joining an rp?
Answer :: Descriptive responses, legible grammar, individually unique characters, and a healthy mix of complex character and plot driven storylines.
Question :: What do you avoid when joining a roleplay?

What's your favorite moment during an rp?
Answer :: As I have a roleplaying fetish for playing intense antagonists, I really enjoy melodramatic monologues. In general though, I like exploring character interactions and character development.

Question :: What kind of character is your favorite to roleplay as? ( i.e. the quirky protagonist, the ass-kicking heroine, the trash talking side-kick, etc. )

Color or colour?
Answer :: American citizen, adopted and raised. Therefore, color.
Question :: Cat or dog?

Have you got any questions?
Answer :: I went with the question for question route, so I suppose I do.
Question :: Do you enjoy answering questions?

Back