If you could go to any foreign country, what would it be?

Hawaii, its so hot there with our cold British weather! I would love to surf on the waves but no spiders!

If I could travel I'd like to go to the Scotland and Ireland I have a few Scottish and Irish Characters as well as my RL last name is Scottish and found out my ancestors are from there so it would be nice to see the beginning lol

I'm from Canada, it's alright, I guess. Some people definitely do not fit in the "polite" stereotype, I'll say that.
I really really really want to go to Italy, for some reason. Or anywhere in Europe.

I'd love to visit Japan. I'm a newbie otaku, I've only seen a few anime but I'm interested in all of Japan's culture.

Japan is at the top for sure. But also Cuba, Italy, Greece, US...and everywhere! I've been south korea and loved the bustling dream like nights. Also I realised (yes, im slow) that people have my dress sense there. In the UK no one dresses like me so it's hard to find clothes

Everywhere, I like exploring. But probably India to visit my cousin Manav, and then Japan to Visit my other cousin (also because of the many cafe's), and China to visit my aunt Ming. And London cause well I wanna see Big Ben, and its frickin London.

Wow, your family is spread far and wide! All of mine resides in the US (though my brother did live in Tokyo for like 5 years, but he is back and starting the process of getting his Japanese wife into the country).

Anyway, in the Navy I visited Canada, Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Bahrain, and UAE, and since getting out I've visited Manchester, UK and Madrid, Spain.

Oh and I've been on a Caribbean cruise to the Virgin Islands and the Bahamas

The place I most wanted to go, though, I never got the chance: Australia. I'd love to see the Outback, Sydney, Perth, and Melbourne. At this point, though, that might be a pipe dream.

Egypt. I want to see the valley of the kings, and the tomb of Nefertari at the valley of the queens, and the temples at Deir el-Bahari.

Not sure it will ever happen, because I am a brit of extreeeeeeemely celtic extraction and cannot handle temperature above 20c, but I can dream.

Most Asian countries really, the food there seems really interesting, then there's the Scandinavian countries too, they're beautiful!

Back