Resolved/Answered Image won't show.

Rachel Rider

Smol Turtle Girl
On my interest check thread, I have a tab that contains a map of the island that is to be the setting. Terra, one of my potential players, seems to be unable to see the map and instead sees and

I can't see it either, and upon trying to directly open it, I meet with a warning from Google that I do not have permission to see it. If you're linking to an image hosted on a personal storage service such a Google Drive, you have to be sure to set the permissions and link sharing options for the world to see it, otherwise it only displays to you.

To be able to help you further, I need a link to the image you're using and where it's hosted.

Also as a PS of sorts, when posting for help in the help desk it's useful to include more information such as links to where you're having issues, so that we can get to the problem more quickly rather than try to hunt down in your post history for the issue :).

Sorry, thanks for the help. I am using google drive, as I don't have another way of uploading it, so I will share the image so that it is public.

Rachel just check out this! You can upload the pic there, get a link, and post it. It is the best way to do it in my opinion. Never have a problem with that. I've found some pictures seem to only show up for particular people, and I really don't know why. Best to use an image hoster like the one above.

~M

Back