In Search of Some New RP Partners!

LadyAwesome

Hellooooo :3
I am currently searching for some awesome RP Partners. Anyone will do as long as you are semi-literate and help to carry the story. I like character development, so big bios are not necessary unless we really want to. I do prefer for the both of us to have proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, etc. and be able to write at least 1-2 decent size paragraphs (like 7-10 lines minimum). I am working and at school, so it may take me a few days to respond sometimes, but I respond at least twice a week.

Let's get to the fun part. I like almost any plot\genre you can think of. I don't do anything X-Rated (though it's okay to imply that the characters did something, or start them on the path and pick up after the fact). I prefer the RPs have romance, action, adventure, and some fantasy (though the fantasy is negotiable). I don't have any fancy thought-out plot lines right now, just basic rough ideas of where each might lead. These are some things I am interested in trying out right now:

-Native x Traveler
-Vampire x Human
-Demigods (Greek & Roman)
-Experiments
-Royalty\Royal Ball
-Superhuman\Supernatural Life\School
-Something about Juvenile Delinquents Who Get Trapped Somewhere (Like an Island, or Spaceship, or Safe House Somewhere) with no memory of who they are or how they got there or why

But I am super open to other ideas, so please feel free to suggest stuff!! If you're interested in starting or discussing a RP with me, DM me or drop a comment!

Okay, that's all. Go ahead and leave me that message now. ;3

The native x traveler idea's got a lot of potential. Did you have any ideas for when and where you'd like to set it?

Back