Resolved/Answered Insufficient privileges to post?

Nyoom

星の白金
hello! I'm Nyoom. I've been around posting quite a bit, and I noticed that I still don't have enough privileges to reply to a role play thread that I'm in. Sorry to ask but can I be approved yet? ; v ; thank you!

Hey, Nyoom!

I can see you're making the effort, and that's great. The administrators get a ping after a certain amount of posts and that allows them to look over your activity, so just keep posting until you get a trophy that says approved! You're almost there!

Hey there. Our guide might help you with the approval process.

Now on to how the approval process works. To get your account approved all new arrivals are required to participate in our introduction forum, and a brief intro period. After getting your introduction post up and engaging in a brief period of positive interaction within our community forums (Main Lobby, Writer's Circle, and Creative Forums) an administrator will approve your account.

You've got plenty of posts in the introduction forum. Just make sure you engage people in our other community forums as well and you'll be well on your way to getting your account approved :)

Back