[Interest Check][Multi-Genre] Humanity's New Era

Name: Meiyo Arashi, likes to be called Mei

Elemental Base Ability: Air

Additional Elemental Abilities(optional): Ice Manipulation, Basic Water Abilities, Basic Fire Abilities

Social Rank: Noble

Appearance: Black robe with half white sleeves that starts as a gradiant, white skin, thick long white hair (unlike referance picture), fans of a white and black colour (distributed similarly to how it is in referance pic, base black and the rest white), white gradiant at bottom of robe.

Personality: Seemingly joyful and careless, but actually serious, careful,

History: She was born into the family representing the wind member of the council, but not as an heir. She is related to the air council member as a sister. She rarely talks to her sibling, not because of a grudge or anything like that, but rather because of his sibling's job as council member. She endured a rigorous 30 years of training so she could conrol her powers well. She aspires to one day be prominent in the government of her people. Outside of attempting to get press, she tries to help people with issues relating to the Cyborg. Most people see her as joyful, careless and naive whilst she is actually serious, precise, and knowledgable. Despite being a noble, she prefers to be refered to as Mei.

View attachment 1077

DISCLAIMER: I did not make this image and I do not own it. It is just a referance picture.

Name: Meiyo Arashi, likes to be called Mei

Elemental Base Ability: Air

Additional Elemental Abilities(optional): Ice Manipulation, Basic Water Abilities, Basic Fire Abilities

Social Rank: Noble

Appearance: Black robe with half white sleeves that starts as a gradiant, white skin, thick long white hair (unlike referance picture), fans of a white and black colour (distributed similarly to how it is in referance pic, base black and the rest white), white gradiant at bottom of robe.

Personality: Seemingly joyful and careless, but actually serious, careful,

History: She was born into the family representing the wind member of the council, but not as an heir. She is related to the air council member as a sister. She rarely talks to her sibling, not because of a grudge or anything like that, but rather because of his sibling's job as council member. She endured a rigorous 30 years of training so she could conrol her powers well. She aspires to one day be prominent in the government of her people. Outside of attempting to get press, she tries to help people with issues relating to the Cyborg. Most people see her as joyful, careless and naive whilst she is actually serious, precise, and knowledgable. Despite being a noble, she prefers to be refered to as Mei.

View attachment 1077

DISCLAIMER: I did not make this image and I do not own it. It is just a referance picture.

Lovely! Keep mind to not overuse your abilities. As someone of a higher position your character could actually face punishments for power misuse! :p

Could I create a dove that works in a crime ring between the two kingdoms?

Could I create a dove that works in a crime ring between the two kingdoms?
OF COURSE! That is an awesome idea. Keep in mind though your character shouldn't be boosting of their criminal actions without consequences when your character is around certain people or in public

Name: Foxeye (Kirk McDonnell)

"How unfortunate for you nobody ever escapes me"-Kirk McDonnell to fleeing elementals

Mechanical Features: Though hidden Foxeye’s body is filled with nanomachines enhancing his physical capabilities to above the normal limits of his body being 3 times stronger, faster, and agile than normal humans as well automatically repairing wounds that Foxeye suffers from projecting an illusion of immortality but in truth the more damage Foxeye takes the more nanomachines have to divert power to healing instead of enhancing his body causing him to get weaker the more injured he is. Thess nanomachines are what enable him to survive wearing the FOCS Exoskeleton.
Mech/Robot:
1297_14.jpg

Foxeye’s exosuit the FOCS#3Y3 (Fatal Operations Covert Suit Designation Code #3Y3) is what Kirk McDonnell gets his moniker from
The Helmet: provides Kirk with both thermal vision as well as electronics scanner allowing him to see both human and machine as well as electric elementals through walls. It also functions as his scope when sniping calculating distance from the target as well as his chances of hitting them.
The Exosuit: provides Kirk with agile and fast maneuverability allowing him to move through the battle field quickly. Being able to run up walls using its enhanced speed and wall spikes installed in the boots as well as traverse terrain even faster with its grappling hook installed in the suits left hand allowing him to swing through higher terrain and continue on foot. Also being a covert operations suit it features a cloaking mode that refractions light from the suit essentially achieving ‘invisibility’. Although the suit is durable to most fire arms it isn’t designed to take heavy fire or heavily damaging hits such as from turrets and armor piercing sniper rounds. If the person using the suit isn’t heavily modified with nanomachines the extreme exertion of the body will rip the pilot to shreds.
The Arm Gun: Is a combination of an automatic machine gun as well as a laser rifle capable of switching between these two modes. It has 30 armor piercing rounds in the machine guns providing kirk with the option to go guns blazing when trapped in a corner. The laser rifle features a natural power core to use for the laser though nigh infinite it can over heat making every shot count. The laser is highly destructive capable of piercing even the most sturdy of mechs that aren’t designed to take energy blasts. it is detachable to allow close combat.

Social Rank: Captain

Appearance:
8f8a20dbe717507037ebe1cda7505bc3.jpg

Personality: Kirk is usually strict and unfeeling when face with his superiors acting with as little emotion as possible during missions and briefings. But this is not his true personality but a pre designed order ingrained in his psyche, not being able to disobey orders from those in a higher in power no matter how much he tries. When not forced to act like his programming Kirk is a cheerful and kind man treating his soldiers as family do to never having one of his own due to how he was created but can still be very strict when they are not disciplined. Kirk is also an audio enthusiast that enjoys listening and recording to atmospheric noises. And frequently plays these in his office.

History: Kirk was created in the McDonnell Facility, McDonnell a house of nobles that have no actual blood relation to each other famous for their legacy of acting as the Imperial guard for the royal family of Gridman. Kirk was one of the many children that were chosen from orphan infants of high aptitudes to be raised into the best soldiers in the field trained in many forms of combat as well as modified gene manipulation. Kirk was the one of the 15 children created in the McDonell facility where they were continually trained and enhanced with nanomachines and chemicals till only 4 of the original 15 survived the modification though being able to survive the initial tests, being the least capable of the bunch in frontline combat he was taken away and given to the coverts operations department where he excelled in sabotage, spying and assassination and being promoted into the captain of the Intelligence Department.

(Images used owned by Konami)

Last edited:
Name: Foxeye (Kirk McDonell)

Mechanical Features: Though hidden Foxeye’s body is filled with nanomachines enhancing his physical capabilities to above the normal limits of his body being 3 times stronger, faster, and agile than normal humans as well automatically repairing wounds that Foxeye suffers from projecting an illusion of immortality but in truth the more damage Foxeye takes the more nanomachines have to divert power to healing instead of enhancing his body causing him to get weaker the more injured he is. Thess nanomachines are what enable him to survive wearing the FOCS Exoskeleton.
Mech/Robot:
1297_14.jpg

Foxeye’s exosuit the FOCS#3Y3 (Fatal Operation Covert Suit Designation Code #3Y3) is what Kirk McDonell gets his moniker from
The Helmet: provides Kirk with both thermal vision as well as electronics scanner allowing him to detect both human and machine. It also functions as his scope when sniping calculating distance from the target as well as his chances of hitting them.
The Exosuit: provides Kirk with agile and fast maneuverability allowing him to move through the battle field quickly. Being able to run up walls using its enhanced speed and wall spikes installed in the boots as well as traverse terrain even faster with its grappling hook installed in the suits left hand allowing him to swing through higher terrain and continue on foot. Also being a covert operations suit it features a cloaking mode that refractions light from the suit essentially achieving ‘invisibility’. Although the suit is durable to most fire arms it isn’t designed to take heavy fire or heavily damaging hits such as from turrets and armor piercing sniper rounds. If the person using the suit isn’t heavily modified with nanomachines the extreme exertion of the body will rip the pilot to shreds.
The Arm Gun: Is a combination of an automatic machine gun as well as a laser rifle capable of switching between these two modes. It has 30 armor piercing rounds in the machine guns providing kirk with the option to go guns blazing when trapped in a corner. The laser rifle features a natural power core to use for the laser though nigh infinite it can over heat making every shot count. The laser is highly destructive capable of piercing even the most sturdy of mechs that aren’t designed to take energy blasts. it is detachable to allow close combat.

Social Rank: Captain

Appearance:
8f8a20dbe717507037ebe1cda7505bc3.jpg

Personality: Kirk is usually strict and unfeeling when face with his superiors acting with as little emotion as possible during missions and briefings. But this is not his true personality but a pre designed order ingrained in his psyche, not being able to disobey orders from those in a higher in power no matter how much he tries. When not forced to act like his programming Kirk is a cheerful and kind man treating his soldiers as family do to never having one of his own due to how he was created but can still be very strict when they are not disciplined. Kirk is also an audio enthusiast that enjoys listening and recording to atmospheric noises. And frequently plays these in his office.

History: Kirk was created in the McDonell Facility, McDonell a house of nobles that have no actual blood relation to each other famous for their legacy of acting as the Imperial guard for the royal family of Gridman. Kirk was one of the many children that were chosen from orphan infants of high aptitudes to be raised into the best soldiers in the field trained in many forms of combat as well as modified gene manipulation. Kirk was the one of the 15 children created in the McDonell facility where they were continually trained and enhanced with nanomachines and chemicals till only 4 of the original 15 survived the modification though being able to survive the initial tests, being the least capable of the bunch in frontline combat he was taken away and given to the coverts operations department where he excelled in sabotage, spying and assassination and being promoted into the captain of the Intelligence Department.

(Images used owned by Konami)
Very nice work! However your design makes it seem as though you fight other machines not elementals. Although elementals will use similar methods as will opponents such as doves. It would be smart to keep in mind your character's weaknesses if he ever did fight an elemental

Well i was under the assumption they were still flesh if they are more elemental like ill probably use more appropriate gear depending on targets such as rubber nets for electrical ones and vaccum grenades for air also probably a sword

Well i was under the assumption they were still flesh if they are more elemental like ill probably use more appropriate gear depending on targets such as rubber nets for electrical ones and vaccum granades for air
Ah no, elementals are still basically human. Just saying the attacks the elementals use can severely damage machines if those machines aren't protected properly. You should be fine, very good job on your character. :)

ahhh well i think being able to jump really high and move faster than most cars hooking enemies in front of my gun is enough to kill the none elders plus sniping is cheap ass way to kill people with a essentially a portable rail gun plus i think me adding rubber around the armor would essentially negate there advantage of electrical attacks ie overpowered

ahhh well i think being able to jump really high and move faster than most cars hooking enemies in front of my gun is enough to kill the none elders plus sniping is cheap ass way to kill people with a essentially a portable rail gun plus i think me adding rubber around the armor would essentially negate there advantage of electrical attacks ie overpowered
Lol yeah you will be fine. Just don't go around murdering elementals like crazy unless ya want the council coming after you XD

So I'm planning on a mercenary type of character who works for both sides as long as there is money involved, though she's more well known because she does odd jobs here and there. Anyway, I was planning on having her grow up in an elemental-cyborg community outside the kingdoms wherein they train the children to become mercenaries and so on. And then I was planning that my character was injured and thus given some cyborg qualities along with her elemental ability. Is that alright with you?

So I'm planning on a mercenary type of character who works for both sides as long as there is money involved, though she's more well known because she does odd jobs here and there. Anyway, I was planning on having her grow up in an elemental-cyborg community outside the kingdoms wherein they train the children to become mercenaries and so on. And then I was planning that my character was injured and thus given some cyborg qualities along with her elemental ability. Is that alright with you?
Yes this is completely okay. Your character would be considered a dove. As they are not solely apart of the elemental or cyborg community. Just check out the Dove Guide Tab and if you have any further questions feel free to ask!

hmm i wondering is it possible to kidnap elemental children modify and brainwash them and put them in an automated mech that uses there elemental powers against there own people?

hmm i wondering is it possible to kidnap elemental children modify and brainwash them and put them in an automated mech that uses there elemental powers against there own people?

Basically what the tribe does to be honest. Though more like "Kidnap all children and train them (Maybe even modify them if they are an elemental) and use them against both factions" type of deal. Because MONNEEYYYY.

Holy moly that is incredibly dark... I love it. Yes that is possible. That child would be limited to only their base abilities but it is possible. It could totally be a apart of the plot, perhaps even a corrupt government move to get ahead of their enemy.

Basically what the tribe does to be honest. Though more like "Kidnap all children and train them (Maybe even modify them if they are an elemental) and use them against both factions" type of deal. Because MONNEEYYYY.
If you come up with a name for this tribe I can even add them to the locations tab. That would solidify the who thing with the plot

Well i going to do some location reading it would be emberassing if the Captain of the Empresses Intelligence Department didn't know any of the locations

Well i going to do some location reading it would be emberassing if the Captain of the Empresses Intelligence Department didn't know any of the locations
Lol I am still developing the locations so pm if you have any ideas

Back