Iron Throne, the Lost City - Passion, Blood and Death (2 of 6 players)

yep...but you would have to nerf yours, such as:

While being insectoid at times, his ability to shapeshift between forms means that his chitinous exoskeleton is, in fact, rather thin in comparison to that of an actual grasshopper.

While still being strong and tough, you would tone it down enough for the rest of us mortals.

oh shit, I just realized...we're both redheads

either we team up or blood will be shed, and in copious amounts I might add.

Awesome, want to discuss this in a convo (we can't let the GM know about our plans to take control and fudge everything up!!!)

Guys hold on, we barely got 2 chars now (and 2 more once I get mine up, sory its taking so long, I'm kuite busy these days, I plan to have one for the Evolved (main one), and another for the Loyalists (coz they stil dont have any) ). That wuld make 4. Stil need 2 more, to make it 6.

I'l open up the thread tho, soon as I figure out where to do it (I'l talk to one of the staff about it). Since this wil be on the scope of a epic RP, I figure we'l need a separate area to put all the threads in.

YAY

the reason we ask is because we want to do a piece for before the RP starts truly

Wel once I got a space for the RP going, you'l be free to set up your own thread for your thing (since I doubt this wil have just 1 main thread, given how big its going to be). And if I like vhat I see, I may even hop in vith a side-char! :D

There is no "main enemy" - did you read my intro post - theres 3 factions, vying for control. Loyalists, Evolved, and Horde. Our chars are catched in the middle. Who your enemy or frend is, depends on vhat faction your char belongs to.

I didnt want to make this a linear RP exacly because I want the partisipants to make up there own plots, in this sand-box enviroment. I'l just provide the ground-rules, and the setting. For instanse, I plan the city to have several levels, or maybe several neigborhoods (depending if its more vertical or horizontal) each one under control of a certain faction, and some un-aligned and contested. Thats vhere most of the fighting wil hapen. In the un-contested sektors, the RP wil likely focus less on fighting and more on char interactions.

Ok, been on the line vith Tiko about this, and it turns out we actualy do need at least 5 ppl in this, for the RP to kualify as a sand box multi-thread RP. So... until we get 3 more ppl, I'm afraid I cant get her to set it up yet.

Back