Is my OC cancerous...?

• Thread starter SirDraggingtonTheBrave
  • Start date
S

SirDraggingtonTheBrave

Hey, everyone! What you're about to read is basically my Original Character. I've worked on filling in any blanks that I could so I hope he's pretty solid. I'm mostly new to role play, and I just want a few experienced RPers to look it over and make sure that he's not too cancerous, that I'm not god-modding, that he's not a copy of something else, etc. I just want this guy to be tolerated in a role play and can maybe be interesting at least. Thanks! ;)

NAME: Sir Draggington the Brave (Draggie for short)
CLASS: Paladin
RACE: Molten Dragonkin (A dragon raised by humans, so part dragon part human. Fire "typing".)
PERSONALITY: Witty, Noble, Lonely, Curious
FLAW: Highly Temperamental
RELATIONSHIP: Friends with Famous Blacksmith Tamora
FACTION: Dragon
WEAPONS: A small steel hand axe and a small cloth sling for throwing rocks. Mainly uses claws and fire breath
BACKSTORY: When Draggie had first hatched, his mother was very weak. Eventually, local hunters took advantage of this, hunted her down, and not only killed her via decapitation, but they skinned her for her scales. Noticing the young dragon, they kidnapped Draggie and sold him to a wealthy and famous blacksmith, who took pity on him. Eventually, the blacksmith armored him and released him, as he didn't feel right keeping the dragon, now a dragonkin. Sir Draggington now searches the world, not only for his mother's Burning Flame Cult, but his father who went off to fight for dragons' freedom.

Okay so a few things. First of paladin is fine but having the honorific Sir isn't unless he was knighted by some noble (King or Queen usually.) You should expand on the story about his parents and his foster parent. Other than that this is quite good.

Back