• Citizens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Survivors

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Moshanimitsu

Imperial
Juxtaposition is going to be about two parallels meeting, two popular subjects meeting in an open environment, with endless posibilities.

Some of you are the men and women who serve aboard a Corvette class military space craft that has found itself in an entirely different universe, parallel to its own. Crash landed and stranded in an alien universe, you must survive. Will you start a war, or make piece with the locals and try to find your way home.

Some of you are the citizens of this plane of existence. Mages, warlocks, warriors of steel and iron, locked in fantastical medieval times with monsters, dragons, magic, and other such dangers. Will you wipe out the alien invaders, or help them get home?

Now, the question is, who is interested.
I'm looking for pledges, both to see who is interested, and if there is enough interest to make this an Epic Roleplay and expand it into something larger.
Not everything is fleshed out yet, and my brother and I are still polishing the edges and squaring everything away, but if you are going to be a pledge, post your desired side, and any ideas you may have.​

I'm interested. I don't have any ideas as of yet but if I had to choose a side now I'd be a survivor.

Also, I don't know if you're aware but you posted this twice.

Back