Interest Check .: Karma Academy :.

Anaee

Inspired by the lovely Webtoon Comic ; "Refund High School"

Has your life been wrongly shortened?
Have you committed a sin and looking for ways to seek redemption?
Wanting a second chance at a better life?

Come to Karma Academy and earn Karma points to cut down the weight of your soul, do be warned however.. If you are unable to earn the required amount of karma by your third year,
kiss your reincarnation goodbye!

~~~~

Hello, and welcome to the world of Karma Academy! Inspired by a popular webtoon comic last year, Karma academy is set in a place that is neither heaven or hell. Just like a college as sort, you will be assigned classes to build your knowledge and gain opportunity to gain Karma points. Good Karma points helps cleanses your soul with each kind act you do for other people with out thinking about it. It is only given to students who show genuine kindness and selfless acts for those around them. Depending on your sin, or the way you died, will contribute to how much karma you must try to work to gain. The required soul to enter in the chance of reincarnation is 0.8.. ( Dont ask us why that number, the boss man is the one that required it.. )
Students will be put the test, and although they may not have memories of their past lives, they will face their greatest fears and what had gotten them to chose to attend the academy in the first place. Only the most worthy will earn the chance to live again.

Are you deserving?​

This is simply an interest check for now, I have more story details and can answer any questions you may have..
This is meant to be a fun, fantasy world for us all to create and write together. :)

Oo this seems like fun. I just actually started reading this haha. Taking me a bit to get through it as some parts are confusing but it's a pretty good comic. ^^

Back