Katie's Rabbit Hole

Katie

Introduction
Hello! Thank you for taking interest in my request thread. But before I let you into my Batcave of mystery and roleplay ideas! I need to make a few 'security' check before we can proceed. Okay, maybe that was a bit too rough, but before we RP, I feel like my partners need to know what kind of a girl they are about to start a roleplay scenario with! If you looking to do a well-thought-out and out of the ordinary type of roleplay, I am your girl!

batwoman24-3mpse4.jpg

Mutual Expectations
Here are a few things I expect from you, and obviously, I won't list anything I won't uphold myself.​
  • Honest and reliable partner. Something I don't like? I will let you know. But in general, if something is wrong, I won't hesitate to tell you. This goes for real life issues that may keep me from posting, or if I feel like that this roleplay isn't what we were setting out to do. I also promise that I can keep up with at a bare minimum of 1 post every three days or so, depends on the real-life schedule.
  • Descriptive. In roleplay, descriptions and the way you can impact people by just words is what really drives my roleplay. I cannot stress how I disdain one or two liners. You cannot describe how a character would feel or interact with the world with such a limited word count! My shortest response is usually 2 paragraphs. Where my highest word count in a post that I really like almost exceeded 2.000 words! Please don't be intimidated by that! If I write a lot, and it isn't gibberish, it means I really really like your roleplay style!
batwoman24-4oos2t.jpg

Plots
Welcome to my cave! Wow, you survived the questionnaires and is still interested? Mmm, I'll try not to disappoint. If you are interested in a one-shot story, I suggest driving past this section and head to the genres below.

Actions are what defines us. Not empty promises or inaction. For many years, the world has been mundane, nothing special but human beings. It all however changed, as an event marked as E-DAY (Extinction) occurred. A large supernova exploded above, out of nowhere that not even Earth's satellites could detect. The entire Earth was showered with cosmic radiation, unlocking genetic mutation within many human beings. As it was all over, people across the globe woke up with extraordinary abilities. Some could cause Earthquakes, others control the elements, and a few had so strong powers that they could perform several feats at once. Chaos spread at first, with no one knowing how to counter this inflation of metahumans.

First came the villains, who took advantage of their gifts. Then came the heroes who protected their identities and served the people as their protectors. The Heroes became the solution and the Government would employ or permit their activities.

15 years later. The world has advanced beyond what was thought possible. YC is a powerful superheroine, protecting Millenium City, the City of Tomorrow. Will you rise to become the greatest hero ever? Or will you seek out fame no matter the cost? And more so... Millenium City has employed a new police officer, official government meta-human law enforcement. What is in store for these two heroes?

We are at the height of the Cold War. Republic and Empire Forces stand anxiously prepared to engage once again in a full-scale galactic warfare. On a planet known as Corellia, Republic and Sith Forces fight through the ruins of a once great industrialized planet. YC and MC are opponents on the opposite fronts of the war. A Sith and Jedi Commander who are destined to face one another on the field of battle. With their lightsabers ignited, the once best friends or perhaps, even lovers? Engage one another in combat, while thinking back on how everything ended like this. As the two characters fight, with each blow of their lightsaber, they replay flashbacks of their lives, and wonders, if things could ever go back to how they once were.

The story dates back a few decades before the construction of the new Android types that gave birth to 9S and 2B. In a dark and dystopian story of how humanity lost their planet to alien invaders and their machine army, the remaining humans who retreated to the moon employ an army of Androids to retake Earth. We are part of YorHa. An army of sentient Androids sent to fight a seemingly hopeless battle against the Machines on Earth.
NcSOobD.jpg

Fandom/Games/Anime/Genres etc.:
- League of Legends ( Summoner x Champion, Champion x Champion): The plot is not about the players of the real world playing the game, but about the many champions and lore rich Runeterra. ♥♥♥
- Hellsing ♥♥♥
- Vampire ♥
- Werewolf ♥
- Underworld ♥♥
- DC comics (Pretty much almost anything related. Done several role-plays in this universe and I've read almost every comic-related to JLA, Batman, Superman and etc.) ♥♥♥♥♥
- Marvel comics ♥♥♥
- Star Wars - Die hard Star Wars nerd. Sith <3 ♥♥♥
- Mythical ♥
- Sci-fi ♥♥♥
- Sci-fi with mechanised themes like Gundam, Code Geass and etc. ♥♥♥♥♥
- RWBY ♥♥♥♥♥​
- Nier Automata ♥♥♥♥♥
- Fate Type-Moon series ♥♥♥♥♥
- Final Fantasy XV ♥♥♥♥♥

Pairings:
- RWBY: Blake x Yang
- Superheroine x Superheroine
- Superheroine x villainess/anti-heroine
- Sci-fi: Space Ship Captain x Ace Pilot
- Batwoman (Kate Kane DC Comics) x OC/Canon

P.S
Leave a comment below so I can contact you in a PM or take the initiative and write to me in a PM! Hopefully, I'll see you around :3 !

I'm up for meta human or star wars!

Can't have enough metahumans! In any case, please write to me in a PM if you have an idea of what to do and we'll take it from there! Other than that, I can write one to you in due time once I think of something. Might be tomorrow though as it is getting late over here in Europe!

I'm a fan of DC and Marvel Comics. Wouldn't mind doing an RP with that. I have a few ideas that could be used. One of those ideas could incorporate your pairing of Batwoman/OC.
Question: Could you elaborate more on the pairings Superheroine x Superheroine? You can PM your reply if you want.

Hey Korelle! I am atm not as active on site due to university and school work, once I have more time, I'll return to you for sure! <3

Ooh, I love your NieR: Automata idea! I also wouldn't mind doing a League of Legends rp at some point (I've been getting into it as of late and it would be a good way to help get more familiar with the lore).​

Back